Default Ping: Blazer & Justwait

You posters should realize that your posts are not being sent to other
servers, probably because of your association with google groups.

Blazer: Note the phrase 'before it is viable'. Contrast this with late term
abortions...

If we could agree that pre-viability abortions are a woman's right, we could
agree that post-viability abortions are murder with the exception of the
justification of medical necessity regarding the mother.

You, 'A Real Boater', strike me as hypocrisy personified. And a mite
sick at that.

On the first count, no. On the second, you haven't even BEGUN to see SICK,
yet.

It's Harry trying to get by filters...

Don't be stupid. While I can be an asshole, that isn't my sole purpose in
life. I'm not Harry. I'll call Harry out as much as I do you. It just
depends who is being the biggest idiot.

HK
Not me, ****-for-brains. So solly.

Mark this on your calendar. It might be your only chance in catching him in
a bald-face truth.

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 23:35:41 GMT, "A Real Boater"
wrote:

[...]

It would seem that you believe an act of murder is totally dependant
on the agreement by Blazer of your statement.

A little silly, wouldn't you say?
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

On Mar 14, 2009, John H wrote:

It would seem that you believe an act of murder is totally dependant
on the agreement by Blazer of your statement.

A little silly, wouldn't you say?

What is silly is your perception of the dialog, but that is what you are
about, right?

Just like Harry. He'll do anything to keep his left-wing crap going and
you'll do anything to foment anger regarding you right-wing-nut crap.

Blazer and I have pretty much had our say on our positions. Your
reaffirmation of Rush's thoughts aren't necessary. I know where he tells you
to stand. We're done.
Tim Tim is offline

So...

Who's going to win the pennant this year???

?;^ )
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
So...

Who's going to win the pennant this year???

?;^ )

The Redskins.

wrote:

[...]

Why does your agreement that late term abortions are murder depend in
any way on my thoughts pre-viability abortions?

Killing babies is baby-killing. Amen.

Ping JustWait Jim General 26 July 5th 08 01:24 AM
PING, justwait [email protected] General 55 May 24th 08 03:34 PM
PING, justwait Tim General 1 May 23rd 08 12:35 PM
PING, justwait [email protected] General 0 May 21st 08 08:15 PM
WANTED: 97 blazer s-10 class III hitch [email protected] General 3 May 10th 05 03:33 PM