Default A 'true blue' liberal...

....is against capital punishment, but for the killing of unborn babies
on demand.

http://www.nrlc.org/foca/FOCA2007S1173.pdf
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:33:51 -0400, John H
wrote:

...is against capital punishment, but for the killing of unborn babies
on demand.

http://www.nrlc.org/foca/FOCA2007S1173.pdf

===========

John, if you are just trying to stir the pot with Harry (and there is
no challenge to that), why not do it via private EMAIL. Most of the
rest of us would prefer not seeing this stuff here.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

...is against capital punishment, but for the killing of unborn babies
on demand.

http://www.nrlc.org/foca/FOCA2007S1173.pdf

===========

John, if you are just trying to stir the pot with Harry (and there is
no challenge to that), why not do it via private EMAIL. Most of the
rest of us would prefer not seeing this stuff here.

W'hine...Herring isn't stirring the pot with me. I don't see his posts
unless a W'hiner like you regurgitates them, and even when I see the odd
one second hand, Herring isn't capable of stirring my pot. There's
nothing Herring can post here that is of any consequence to me. In that
regard, he's not unlike you, the only difference being that I haven't
filtered you out...yet.

Herring is a useless, racist, flaming ass, and he obviously works hard
at proving it.

You, on the other hand, are not entirely useless, and I've seen no
evidence you are racist. That just leaves you as you are...a flaming ass.

Have a nice day...hit a fat hidden reef.

wrote:

[...]

FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loosen the drag, he's a FAT one!

wrote:

...is against capital punishment, but for the killing of unborn babies
on demand.

http://www.nrlc.org/foca/FOCA2007S1173.pdf

===========

John, if you are just trying to stir the pot with Harry (and there is
no challenge to that), why not do it via private EMAIL. Most of the
rest of us would prefer not seeing this stuff here.

Oh, Wayne. You take all the fun out of it. Almosts.

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:11:17 GMT, Blazer wrote:

John, if you are just trying to stir the pot with Harry (and there is
no challenge to that), why not do it via private EMAIL. Most of the
rest of us would prefer not seeing this stuff here.

Oh, Wayne. You take all the fun out of it. Almosts.

After 14 or 15 years the fun is out of it anyway. At one time this
group was 80 or 90% on topic and we had some pretty knowledgeable
people here with diverse talents and interesting experiences to share.
As in every democracy we all get a chance to be part of the solution
or part of the problem.

"John H" wrote in message
...is against capital punishment, but for the killing of unborn babies
on demand.

http://www.nrlc.org/foca/FOCA2007S1173.pdf
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

Why do you do this John?
You constantly complain about Harry, yet will go out of your way to
instigate, irritate and aggitate him.
I truly believe you're suffering from the 'Skipper Syndrome'. Get help
ASAP!

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
...is against capital punishment, but for the killing of unborn babies
on demand.

http://www.nrlc.org/foca/FOCA2007S1173.pdf
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

Why do you do this John?
You constantly complain about Harry, yet will go out of your way to
instigate, irritate and aggitate him.
I truly believe you're suffering from the 'Skipper Syndrome'. Get help
ASAP!

Herring tries, but, as with the rest of his life, he doesn't succeed.

Best to just ignore that piece of white trash.

On Mar 12, 10:52*am, "Don White" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

...is against capital punishment, but for the killing of unborn babies
on demand.

http://www.nrlc.org/foca/FOCA2007S1173.pdf
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

Why do you do this John?
You constantly complain about Harry, yet will go out of your way to
instigate, irritate and aggitate him.
I truly believe you're suffering from the 'Skipper Syndrome'. *Get help
ASAP!

Do you not think your lover/clone Harry tries his hardest to "irritate
and aggitate" (it's agitate)?
Don't you have better things to do, like fetch beer for your son?

"John H" wrote in message

...is against capital punishment, but for the killing of unborn babies
on demand.

http://www.nrlc.org/foca/FOCA2007S1173.pdf
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

Why do you do this John?
You constantly complain about Harry, yet will go out of your way to
instigate, irritate and aggitate him.
I truly believe you're suffering from the 'Skipper Syndrome'. Get help
ASAP!

Do you not think your lover/clone Harry tries his hardest to "irritate
and aggitate" (it's agitate)?
Don't you have better things to do, like fetch beer for your son?

Hi LoonyToon.....any new work coming your way from Warner Bros.?
My son's at work.where you should be.

Liberal war... RG General 0 January 26th 09 01:43 AM
True "true wind" & the Raymarine ST60, or other b393capt Electronics 23 December 23rd 05 12:33 AM
If it walks like a liberal duck and spends like a liberal duck Vito ASA 10 December 7th 04 05:58 PM
OT Liberal Joke Funny but TRUE! Bart Senior ASA 1 September 6th 04 01:45 AM
HOWIE PALS SHOW TRUE 'BLUE' COLORS blue ASA 0 December 10th 03 12:15 AM