Default Now that 'blue chip' stocks...

"Blazer" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:59:37 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
news:grSdnUdvV6Gr1SnUnZ2dnUVZ_tTinZ2d@earthlink. com...
Don White wrote:
"nameless" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

Well well........this is interesting!
Looks like one of you is a bald-faced liar.
Loony says your board is up... you say it isn't.
I may have to contact Tom to get the truth........ he's one of the
few
people I'd trust on the subject.
What makes you think Tom would want to talk to you? You are one of
the
reasons why he left rec.boats.

Do you now?
Shows how much you know. ~ Snerk ~

Nameless...the new name here of which of the usual right-wing retardos?

Don't know what Scotty did to them over 'there'....... they're ashamed to
show their true identity...or at least the names they posted under in the
past.

Where is the 'over there' you keep referring to? Are you being
excluded from another group? It does seem like you and HK have nothing
good to say about anyone, except each other of course.

If you don't know...I guess you're excluded too.
What a dipstick!

Don White wrote:
"nameless" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

[...]

It didn't take you too long to catch on. Like I said in another post, the
problem children are easy to spot. Oh, and I see Donny took a shot at you as
well. Typical.

--Mike

--Mike