Senior Member

Default So that explains it............

On Feb 18, 7:33*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

news

In looking at the responses from HK and Donnie, I'm thinking you
should add two more to your list.
--

John H

Some Lt Colonel you are! *You can't even follow your own orders to quit
pestering us.

WTF are you babbling about? You remind me of an ancient city cause you
Babylon and on and on....

John H wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:22:45 -0500, Jim7495632085
wrote:

THE YEAR WAS 1947

Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947 , a little over 60 years

ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five

aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside

Roswell , New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has

long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies

and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948, nine

months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.

Hillary Rodham

John F. Kerry

William J. Clinton

Howard Dean

Nancy Pelosi

Dianne Feinstein

Charles E. Schumer

Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?

I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for

you.

It did for me.

No wonder they support bills to help illegal aliens!

In looking at the responses from HK and Donnie, I'm thinking you
should add two more to your list.
--
Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Worker" is like calling a
Crack Dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

John H

Right!
The washed out Jingle writer and his puppy dog.

"John H" wrote in message

news

In looking at the responses from HK and Donnie, I'm thinking you
should add two more to your list.
--

John H

Some Lt Colonel you are! You can't even follow your own orders to quit
pestering us.

WTF are you babbling about? You remind me of an ancient city cause you
Babylon and on and on....

-=-=-=-==-=-

Ever notice that when Harry thinks he's being ignored, the group all of a
sudden gets bombarded with spam?

WAFA!

--Mike

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 18, 5:35*pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Feb 18, 3:00 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim7495632085" wrote in message
[...]
Better yet.. you should ask for the birthdates of half the space cadets
in here.
Some may be 2nd generation.
FloridaJim trying to be funny. Now *that* is funny. He must not have
received the "secret emails" from the rest of the seven dwarfs about not
posting here. *:)
Is that what all the secret correspondence between JustHate and his Glee
Club was about?
Loogie better think hard about this one...if we're out of the picture
they'll turn on him like the jackels they are.
The Lt Colonel has already started.
You think Loogy is capable of thinking, let along thinking hard? Shame
on you!

I have no idea what the "secret email messages" were about, nor do I
care. I have noticed far fewer second-hand pickups of the usual crap
from the dwarfs, and my filter log indicates far fewer new headers from
them.

Perhaps the CIA "renditioned" them to another country.

Lieutenant Colonel...on the one hand it is hard to believe, and on the
other hand, it is easy to believe. With officers like him, it's no
wonder we were chased out of Vietnam.

Nice slam Harry.

Do you really believe that?

I don't think so.

Believe what? That Herring is and always has been a slimeball? Yeah, I
believe taht.

"Believe what?"

This: " With officers like him, it's no
wonder we were chased out of Vietnam. ?

Chased out of Vietnam?

HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Feb 18, 5:35 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Feb 18, 3:00 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

On April 29th and 30th, 1975, the last remaining U.S. troops evacuated
from Saigon by helicopter, as 100,000 North Vietnamese troops circled
the city and closed in. The U.S. forces left behind thousands of
Vietnamese who had allied with them militarily, and worked for them as
civilians.

Yeah...chased is a good word. By the time U.S. forces left, we had been
involved militarily in Vietnam for 25 years, trying to enforce
"political solutions" via military action.

Senior Member

On Feb 18, 10:05*pm, Tim wrote:
On Feb 18, 5:35*pm, HK wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Feb 18, 3:00 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

Chased out of Vietnam?- Hide quoted text -

Man, seems this place has gone to "mostly" spammers and trolls... I
have been pretty busy at work but it looks like I haven't missed
much

wrote in message

Man, seems this place has gone to "mostly" spammers and trolls... I
have been pretty busy at work but it looks like I haven't missed
much

Got that motorcycle out of your kitchen yet?

"Jim749563285" wrote in message

Right!
The washed out Jingle writer and his puppy dog.

Has the great State of Florida ever cited you for air polution?
If not, they should.

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 18, 9:20*pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Feb 18, 5:35 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Feb 18, 3:00 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim7495632085" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Nope. "Chased" and "evacuated" are two totally different things.
You need to do better than that.