Default Sturgeon as art...

Wifey has had major foot surgery - again - and I am home bound for a
few weeks as we get her back on her feet. So I haven't been able to
post much of any fishing trips, etc., on my site.

But today I put up some sturgeon art that I've been accumulating
lately just to have something to do about fishing. If you're mildly
interested, check it out at my homepage www.FishWisher.com.

....yes, dear! I'll be right there! Smiley

Dale

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:07:56 -0800 (PST), FishWisher
wrote:

Wifey has had major foot surgery - again - and I am home bound for a
few weeks as we get her back on her feet. So I haven't been able to
post much of any fishing trips, etc., on my site.

But today I put up some sturgeon art that I've been accumulating
lately just to have something to do about fishing. If you're mildly
interested, check it out at my homepage www.FishWisher.com.

...yes, dear! I'll be right there! Smiley

Hope she gets well soon. There are fish getting impatient to see you.
Those are neat pieces of "sturgeon art."
I thought only muskie fishermen were nuts. (-:

--Vic
MMC MMC is offline

"FishWisher" wrote in message
Wifey has had major foot surgery - again - and I am home bound for a
few weeks as we get her back on her feet. So I haven't been able to
post much of any fishing trips, etc., on my site.

But today I put up some sturgeon art that I've been accumulating
lately just to have something to do about fishing. If you're mildly
interested, check it out at my homepage www.FishWisher.com.

...yes, dear! I'll be right there! Smiley

Dale

Cool site Dale. Thanks.
Hope the Mrs gets better quickly.
Those are some wild looking fish. Hate to run into a big one diving,
probably soil my wetsuit.
http://www.cryptozoology.com/cryptids/iliamna.php
An interesting story on Alaskan lake monsters suspected to be sturgeon. I
like the name "sturgosaurus rex" for these things. Ha!

wrote:

Wifey has had major foot surgery - again - and I am home bound for a
few weeks as we get her back on her feet. So I haven't been able to
post much of any fishing trips, etc., on my site.

But today I put up some sturgeon art that I've been accumulating
lately just to have something to do about fishing. If you're mildly
interested, check it out at my homepage www.FishWisher.com.

...yes, dear! I'll be right there! Smiley

Dale

Sorry to hear about the wife, Dale. Hope everything works out all
right. My wife had to have a few operations on one of her feet, so I
know what you're going through. Just be real nice and fetch stuff a
lot!

The site was enjoyable. We've got to get you out fishing again.,
--
Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Worker" is like calling a
Crack Dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

John H

On Feb 16, 11:44*am, "mmc" wrote:
"FishWisher" wrote in message

... Wifey has had major foot surgery - again - and I am home bound for a
few weeks as we get her back on her feet. So I haven't been able to
post much of any fishing trips, etc., on my site.

But today I put up some sturgeon art that I've been accumulating
lately just to have something to do about fishing. If you're mildly
interested, check it out at my homepagewww.FishWisher.com.

...yes, dear! I'll be right there! *Smiley

Dale

Cool site Dale. Thanks.
Hope the Mrs gets better quickly.
Those are some wild looking fish. Hate to run into a big one diving,
probably soil my wetsuit.http://www.cryptozoology.com/cryptids/iliamna.php
An interesting story on Alaskan lake monsters suspected to be sturgeon. I
like the name "sturgosaurus rex" for these things. Ha!

Thanks for the kind wishes, guys. And thanks for the link, mmc, that
was an interesting read.

Dale
www.fishwisher.com

Sturgeon jump? Who knew... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 July 4th 07 12:29 PM
California sturgeon fishing will never be the same. FishWisher General 15 March 9th 06 02:33 PM
Sturgeon! FishWisher General 4 November 24th 05 02:18 PM
Sturgeon! FishWisher General 25 February 15th 05 05:04 PM