Default Ok - enough is enough...

jps wrote:
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 23:51:22 GMT, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

Well, I had my fun guys - sorry for all the clutter.

It was enjoyable for a while, but unlike our Commizar of Mindless
Political Posturing and Irrelevancies, it gets old quick and frankly,
my ancient, fat and untrained fingers are swollen to beat the band
from smacking the keyboard for the past three hours.
I had hoped to make up some teaser rigs and tie some streamers
tonight. :)

So, I'm going to quit and just ride along for a while - instigating
the brain anyeursm of a member of this group would just be going a
little too far - know what I mean?

As a side note, I have to give Harry a few more props - his fingers
must be lean, mean typing machines.

I'm jealous.

Not.

From what I can tell, you initiate the biggest percentage of threads
meanth to antagonize -- so your announced abdication may find itself
lacking in proper, yes I'm going to say it, sportsmanship.

Is this abdication for the balance of the day or life?

You should read the bull**** from Krause before you make a statement
like that. WAFA is the KING of trolling.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

Well, I had my fun guys - sorry for all the clutter.

It was enjoyable for a while, but unlike our Commizar of Mindless
Political Posturing and Irrelevancies, it gets old quick and frankly,
my ancient, fat and untrained fingers are swollen to beat the band
from smacking the keyboard for the past three hours.
I had hoped to make up some teaser rigs and tie some streamers
tonight. :)

So, I'm going to quit and just ride along for a while - instigating
the brain anyeursm of a member of this group would just be going a
little too far - know what I mean?

As a side note, I have to give Harry a few more props - his fingers
must be lean, mean typing machines.

I'm jealous.

Not.

From what I can tell, you initiate the biggest percentage of threads
meanth to antagonize -- so your announced abdication may find itself
lacking in proper, yes I'm going to say it, sportsmanship.

Is this abdication for the balance of the day or life?

You should read the bull**** from Krause before you make a statement
like that. WAFA is the KING of trolling.

I understand that Harry will defend his viewpoints zealously and in
quantity. However, I don't find him to be anywhere near as prolific
on initiating threads as others.
Senior Member

wrote:

Well, I had my fun guys - sorry for all the clutter.

It was enjoyable for a while, but unlike our Commizar of Mindless
Political Posturing and Irrelevancies, it gets old quick and frankly,
my ancient, fat and untrained fingers are swollen to beat the band
from smacking the keyboard for the past three hours.
I had hoped to make up some teaser rigs and tie some streamers
tonight. *:)

So, I'm going to quit and just ride along for a while - instigating
the brain anyeursm of a member of this group would just be going a
little too far - know what I mean?

As a side note, I have to give Harry a few more props - his fingers
must be lean, mean typing machines.

I'm jealous.

Not.

From what I can tell, you initiate the biggest percentage of threads
meanth to antagonize *-- so your announced abdication may find itself
lacking in proper, yes I'm going to say it, sportsmanship.

Is this abdication for the balance of the day or life?

You should read the bull**** from Krause before you make a statement
like that. *WAFA is the KING of trolling.

I understand that Harry will defend his viewpoints zealously and in
quantity. *However, I don't find him to be anywhere near as prolific
on initiating threads as others.- Hide quoted text -

Who cares what you think. You are a dishonest vulgar little child just
like the rest of the far left loonies here. You guys are like the 13
year olds who are constantly trying to shock the adults...

wrote:

Well, I had my fun guys - sorry for all the clutter.

It was enjoyable for a while, but unlike our Commizar of Mindless
Political Posturing and Irrelevancies, it gets old quick and frankly,
my ancient, fat and untrained fingers are swollen to beat the band
from smacking the keyboard for the past three hours.
I had hoped to make up some teaser rigs and tie some streamers
tonight. *:)

So, I'm going to quit and just ride along for a while - instigating
the brain anyeursm of a member of this group would just be going a
little too far - know what I mean?

As a side note, I have to give Harry a few more props - his fingers
must be lean, mean typing machines.

I'm jealous.

Not.

From what I can tell, you initiate the biggest percentage of threads
meanth to antagonize *-- so your announced abdication may find itself
lacking in proper, yes I'm going to say it, sportsmanship.

Is this abdication for the balance of the day or life?

You should read the bull**** from Krause before you make a statement
like that. *WAFA is the KING of trolling.

I understand that Harry will defend his viewpoints zealously and in
quantity. *However, I don't find him to be anywhere near as prolific
on initiating threads as others.- Hide quoted text -

Who cares what you think. You are a dishonest vulgar little child just
like the rest of the far left loonies here. You guys are like the 13
year olds who are constantly trying to shock the adults...- Hide quoted text -

And you cant make sea-worthy boats...**** off.
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:30:02 -0800 (PST), wrote:

wrote:

Well, I had my fun guys - sorry for all the clutter.

It was enjoyable for a while, but unlike our Commizar of Mindless
Political Posturing and Irrelevancies, it gets old quick and frankly,
my ancient, fat and untrained fingers are swollen to beat the band
from smacking the keyboard for the past three hours.
I had hoped to make up some teaser rigs and tie some streamers
tonight. *:)

So, I'm going to quit and just ride along for a while - instigating
the brain anyeursm of a member of this group would just be going a
little too far - know what I mean?

As a side note, I have to give Harry a few more props - his fingers
must be lean, mean typing machines.

I'm jealous.

Not.

From what I can tell, you initiate the biggest percentage of threads
meanth to antagonize *-- so your announced abdication may find itself
lacking in proper, yes I'm going to say it, sportsmanship.

Is this abdication for the balance of the day or life?

You should read the bull**** from Krause before you make a statement
like that. *WAFA is the KING of trolling.

I understand that Harry will defend his viewpoints zealously and in
quantity. *However, I don't find him to be anywhere near as prolific
on initiating threads as others.- Hide quoted text -

Who cares what you think. You are a dishonest vulgar little child just
like the rest of the far left loonies here. You guys are like the 13
year olds who are constantly trying to shock the adults...- Hide quoted text -

And you cant make sea-worthy boats...**** off.

Just a Freak is a waste of time. I plonked him a couple of weeks ago,
the visible mean average IQ of the group took a giant leap north.

wrote:

Well, I had my fun guys - sorry for all the clutter.

It was enjoyable for a while, but unlike our Commizar of Mindless
Political Posturing and Irrelevancies, it gets old quick and frankly,
my ancient, fat and untrained fingers are swollen to beat the band
from smacking the keyboard for the past three hours.
I had hoped to make up some teaser rigs and tie some streamers
tonight. :)

So, I'm going to quit and just ride along for a while - instigating
the brain anyeursm of a member of this group would just be going a
little too far - know what I mean?

As a side note, I have to give Harry a few more props - his fingers
must be lean, mean typing machines.

I'm jealous.

Not.
From what I can tell, you initiate the biggest percentage of threads
meanth to antagonize -- so your announced abdication may find itself
lacking in proper, yes I'm going to say it, sportsmanship.

Is this abdication for the balance of the day or life?

You should read the bull**** from Krause before you make a statement
like that. WAFA is the KING of trolling.

I understand that Harry will defend his viewpoints zealously and in
quantity. However, I don't find him to be anywhere near as prolific
on initiating threads as others.

Initiating? Maybe not. He does offer his cut and paste political crap
quite frequently. Beyond that, he's a 1st class asshole. His pathetic
trash talk is legendary.