Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default They Walk Among Us !!!!!!

On Feb 4, 7:48*am, HK wrote:
Northern Raider wrote:
Jesus H Christ it sounds like Ron Surpluses family history.

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
[
NEW YORK - Idaho * resident Kathy Evans brought humiliation to her
friends and
family Tuesday when she set a new standard *for stupidity with her
appearance on
the popular * TV show, 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. '

It seems that Evans, a *32-year-old wife *and mother of two, got stuck on
the
first question, *and *proceeded to make what fans of the show are *dubbing
'the
absolute worst use of *lifelines *ever.'

After being introduced to the show's host *Meredith Vieira, *Evans assured
her
that she was *ready to play, whereupon she was posed with an * extremely
easy
$100 question. The question was: *'Which of the following is the largest?'

A) A *Peanut
B) An Elephant
C) The Moon
D) Hey, *who *you calling large?

Immediately Mrs. *Evans was struck with an all consuming panic as she
realized
that this was a question to which she did not * readily know the answer.

'Hmm, oh boy, *that's a toughie,' said Evans, as Vieira did her level
best to
hide her disbelief and disgust. 'I mean, I'm *sure *I've heard of some of
these
things before, *but I have no idea how large they would be.'

Evans *made the decision to use the first of her three *lifelines, the
50/50.

Crikey...she must be related to Sarah Palin: "I'll get back to you on
that one."- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, and everyone in the world gives a **** about your political
opinions, you coward asshole.

Propeller walk Charles Momsen ASA 51 December 13th 08 12:34 AM
usha, have a think can. You won't walk it Righteous Retarded Netizen ASA 0 April 22nd 05 02:07 PM
we walk the wide pin K. Z. van Dyke ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:14 PM
hey, go walk a exit Pam ASA 0 April 8th 05 11:22 AM
walk about Scott Vernon ASA 10 February 5th 05 10:41 PM