Default OT Stevie Ray Vaughn

I'm still amazed when I see videos of him. Here he is simply
astonishing on an acoustic 12 string.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye_Ts...eature=related

Senior Member

On Jan 27, 3:07*pm, wrote:
I'm still amazed when I see videos of him. Here he is simply
astonishing on an acoustic 12 string.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye_Ts...eature=related

Ever get to see him live? I did, tenth row, very small theater in
Spfld Mass.. Great show.

On Jan 27, 4:02*pm, wrote:
On Jan 27, 3:07*pm, wrote:

I'm still amazed when I see videos of him. Here he is simply
astonishing on an acoustic 12 string.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye_Ts...eature=related

Ever get to see him live? I did, tenth row, very small theater in
Spfld Mass.. *Great show.

Yeah, saw him with his brother Jimmy in Tampa. Awesome. He's my guitar
hero.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 27, 3:07*pm, wrote:
On Jan 27, 4:02*pm, wrote:

On Jan 27, 3:07*pm, wrote:

I'm still amazed when I see videos of him. Here he is simply
astonishing on an acoustic 12 string.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye_Ts...eature=related

Ever get to see him live? I did, tenth row, very small theater in
Spfld Mass.. *Great show.

Yeah, saw him with his brother Jimmy in Tampa. Awesome. He's my guitar
hero.

I saw him in Indianapolis a year before he was killed He was an
amazing creature. so talented. I don't think I'd say that he "re-
defined" or "re-invented" the blues, but he sure put that style out in
front for quite a while.

Loog, they sent your copy to me instead of forwarding it. I'll see if
I can get it out to you in the morning.....

Scott, did you get yours yet?
Senior Member

On Jan 30, 6:16*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jan 27, 3:07*pm, wrote:

On Jan 27, 4:02*pm, wrote:

On Jan 27, 3:07*pm, wrote:

I'm still amazed when I see videos of him. Here he is simply
astonishing on an acoustic 12 string.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye_Ts...eature=related

Ever get to see him live? I did, tenth row, very small theater in
Spfld Mass.. *Great show.

Yeah, saw him with his brother Jimmy in Tampa. Awesome. He's my guitar
hero.

I saw him in Indianapolis a year before he was killed He was an
amazing creature. *so talented. I don't think I'd say that he "re-
defined" or "re-invented" the blues, but he sure put that style out in
front for quite a while.

Loog, they sent your copy to me instead of forwarding it. I'll see if
I can get it out to you in the morning.....

Scott, did you get yours yet?

Nope.. Not yet, anxiously waiting to add it to my library. Been
playing with that "special" guitar again since I picked up the tube
amp. Just finished a new nut and I am thinking of picking up a slide.
Not that I can play but stopping in to buy little stuff lets me visit
this nice little 1985 Les Paul up at the Guitar store. I like to go
molest it once a week or so, at least until someone buys it. I "drive"
the girls to the mall and have them drop me off just down the
road...

Ode to little Stevie Leyland Wilbur Hubbard ASA 13 March 15th 07 06:55 AM
Bob try Lil Stevie Joe ASA 0 November 9th 04 01:54 AM
I see little Stevie had a golden shower party Joe ASA 0 May 3rd 04 05:28 PM