Default President takes on Rush Limbaugh in new media war

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message

Barak Obama has far more listeners than Rush Limbaugh.

"Listeners" or "Worshipers"?

Eisboch

Is Limbaugh still a drug addict, or is he in "recovery"? The last time
I saw a snippet of him on TV, he looked as if he were about to burst
an artery. I was hoping it would happen right then and there but,

I completely disagree with every word that comes out of Rush Limbaugh's
mouth. I have disagreed with many people, including Harry Krause. While
Harry Krause is the most obnoxious individual I have ever known, I have
NEVER wished ill will or death on Harry Krause or any of the other
people I do not agree with.

Why does Harry Krause wish death upon so many people?

Harry is a simpleton. He doesn't have the depth or breadth of experience
to convince people that his views and beliefs are the way to go so when
he fails he does the only thing left.

HK HK is offline

HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

I have no interest in *convincing* anyone here of anything, and I never
have. I've stated that many times. It doesn't matter to me one iota what
stupid crap you believe.

Reggie is still here, eh? Too bad.

HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

Why do you keep spewing your lefty crap if you don't care what others
think, believe or care?

posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.boats
Senior Member

On Jan 25, 9:52*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

Barak Obama has far more listeners than Rush Limbaugh.

"Listeners" or "Worshipers"?

Eisboch

Is Limbaugh still a drug addict, or is he in "recovery"? The last time I
saw a snippet of him on TV, he looked as if he were about to burst an
artery. I was hoping it would happen right then and there but, alas, he
survived his own rant.

Conservative thinking I may be, but I've never listened to him other than a
brief newsclip of some stupid comment he made being discussed on one of the
cable news networks.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Remeber, you are talking to folks who even when pushed can't name any
other new sources but NPR and the BBC... Sometimes The New York
Lies... Probably the three furthest left "main stream" media outlets
available to Americans, they are deliberately uninformed, and in
Harry's case, proud of it... This is why they always accuse repubs of
"right wing radio". Obama formerly started the war on free speech when
he banned a Florida TV station from access and threw out several very
qualified reporters from his plane in lieu of a few far left
supporters. He sent thugs to TV and Radio stations in Ohio, and now is
continuing with his comments about Rush. This is simply the start of
the selling of the Censorship Doctrine (Fairness Doctrine). Avoiding
oppositition questions is a tool the Dems have used since late in the
last Clinton administration. Next it will be the secret ballot, either
way, your constitutional rights are about to be smashed...

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:28:02 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message

Barak Obama has far more listeners than Rush Limbaugh.

"Listeners" or "Worshipers"?

Eisboch

Is Limbaugh still a drug addict, or is he in "recovery"? The last time I
saw a snippet of him on TV, he looked as if he were about to burst an
artery. I was hoping it would happen right then and there but,

I completely disagree with every word that comes out of Rush Limbaugh's
mouth. I have disagreed with many people, including Harry Krause.
While Harry Krause is the most obnoxious individual I have ever known, I
have NEVER wished ill will or death on Harry Krause or any of the other
people I do not agree with.

Why does Harry Krause wish death upon so many people?

I can't believe you disagree with every word that comes out of Rush's
mouth. I could see disagreeing with maybe 70%, but he is right some of the
time.
--
John H

* Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them. *

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Poor Bertie. You just don't get it.

On Jan 25, 11:14*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:52 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
m...
Barak Obama has far more listeners than Rush Limbaugh.
"Listeners" or "Worshipers"?
Eisboch
Is Limbaugh still a drug addict, or is he in "recovery"? The last time I
saw a snippet of him on TV, he looked as if he were about to burst an
artery. I was hoping it would happen right then and there but, alas, he
survived his own rant.
Conservative thinking I may be, but I've never listened to him other than a
brief newsclip of some stupid comment he made being discussed on one of the
cable news networks.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Remeber, you are talking to folks who even when pushed can't name any
other new sources but NPR and the BBC...

Well, I do look at World Nutcase Daily about once a month, just to stay
in touch with some of what the right-wing screwballs read and believe.- Hide quoted text -

No one believes you.. You are not known for your honesty. Obama has
taken the first few shots at freedom of speech, Dems can't take the
questions so they will just shut them down..

On Jan 25, 10:48*am, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
m...

[...]

Reggie is still here, eh? Too bad.- Hide quoted text -

Then why do you post so many lies about you, your life, what you own,
and even your wife?