Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default The Audacity of Dopes

Stimulus spending, tax cuts, what moronic ideas. Govt should stop
trying to help and just go away. They caused the problems. The
idiocy of the stimulus crap is that it will just go to political
cronies providing almost no jobs and plenty of debt for our children.
Tax cuts for small business, Pleeeeeeeeze, every Tom Dick and Harry
will incorporate and large businesses will lobby to be allowed to be
"small".
What we really need is for govt to reduce the amount of work Small
Business spends on govt crap. Whenever they come up with some small
new regulation, it mushrooms into huge amounts of work for small
business to keep track of. Leave us the fu$% alone and stop trying to
help us and stop overregulating everything.
Some damned govt fool was giving me grief last week for not having the
latest copy of a workers comp poster although it the same as for the
past 10 yrs. Dealing with that fool prob cost me hundreds of dollars.