Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Senior Member

Default If you are...

"If you are a lobbyist coming into my administration, you can not work
in areas you lobbied for, for two years...". Now he already has
submitted two lobbyists to work *directly* in the areas they
lobbied...

Then when questioned about the issue, the new "open administration"
said, "If this is what happens every time I come here to shake hands,
I can't come here any more".

This is why nobody really trusts what this guy says, and rightly
shouldn't. Some here are right, we should wait and see, but so far, he
has backed off of his campaign promises on:
Taxes
Openness
Lobbiests
Health Care promises
Iraq

The longer we wait, the more obvious it becomes, we've been had...