Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Trolls to the left, trolls to the right, here I am in middle withyou...

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 21:39:26 -0600, John \"C\" wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3518/...70978321_o.jpg

LOL. Good riddance.
--
Kali

Liberal Skank !!

I see a time when Russian soldiers roam our streets because the Liberals
weakened our military so much that we can't protect even Fat Old Women
Like Kali-Kow.

And when the Russian soldiers get "Horny" they can just stop by
Kali-Kow's house and "Pull a Train" and she won't be able to stop them.

Wait, maybe that's what she wants as no real man will have anything to
do with her being a Big Fat "Russian Looking" Skank !!

Good Luck with that project, Kali-Kow !!

You, and your various aliases, have become boring.

Neither dumb enough nor witty enough for a kook award.

--
Regards, Curly
Arrest Bush

Stopping Trolls sherwin dubren General 1 November 13th 08 10:42 AM
Trolls Chi Chi Cruising 9 November 10th 06 03:22 PM
No Trolls for the 29th Capt. Rob ASA 12 August 30th 06 05:50 AM
Feeding the trolls, you don't learn it seems Doug General 2 July 9th 04 07:35 PM
Don't Knock the Trolls! Bobsprit ASA 1 May 9th 04 08:16 PM