Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Sitting in the bar...

in New Haven using an open public network drinking a Diet Coke and
about to order a 1/2 lb cheeseburger with bacon, lettuce, tomato and
mayo with the delicious house fries, house salad all while waiting for
Mrs. Wave to finish politicking and speechifying.

Ain't technology grand?

FYI: I spent the afternoon at the Yale University library and got a
chance to look through their photo collection - amazing images there,
some unbelievable historical documents. I was awed. Spent a couple of
hours with the one of the graduate students doing some research - a
very nice young lady who tolerated an old fart with an interest in
photography.

Good time was had by all.