Default Setting up the boat show...

CMTA boat show this weekend - spent the day moving boats and helping
set up the booth.

Here's a few pictures - all I had time for. The last three are grainy
because I forgot the flash - D'Oh!!! Had to use the camera flash
which sucks pond water.

The first few are waiting to power wash the boats before taking them
into the exhibit hall. The boat right in front of me and the guy
power washing is the lead mechanic and shop foreman for the dealer I
help out a lot. The Ocean Cat with the Hondas is from Extreme Marine.
The interior shots are of my nephew (in gray) who is Service Manager
and the rest of the crew taking boats off the trailer.

http://www.swsports.org/images/gallery/

--

"Never fight an inanimate object."

P.J. O'Rourke

On Jan 19, 6:56*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
CMTA boat show this weekend - spent the day moving boats and helping
set up the booth.

Here's a few pictures - all I had time for. The last three are grainy
because I forgot the flash - D'Oh!!! *Had to use the camera flash
which sucks pond water.

The first few are waiting to power wash the boats before taking them
into the exhibit hall. *The boat right in front of me and the guy
power washing is the lead mechanic and shop foreman for the dealer I
help out a lot. *The Ocean Cat with the Hondas is from Extreme Marine.
The interior shots are of my nephew (in gray) who is Service Manager
and the rest of the crew taking boats off the trailer.

http://www.swsports.org/images/gallery/

--

"Never fight an inanimate object."

P.J. O'Rourke

Tom, is that some kind of a tunnel hull?

http://www.swsports.org/images/gallery/_d181217.jpg

On Jan 19, 7:19*pm, John H wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:10:49 -0800 (PST), wrote:
[...]

Looks like maybe a catamaran. One of these guys, maybe:

http://www.worldcat.com/images/boats/270EC-photo.jpg
--
* *I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That? **

John H

Could be John, and I'd thought of that, but the bow seemed to have too
much curve for a CAT. or that was my thoughts.

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:16:01 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 19, 7:19*pm, John H wrote:
[...]

We better be careful. We're talking about boats. Someone's liable to get
****ed.
--
* I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That? *

John H

Tim Tim is offline

Default How's the setting up going, Tom

How big of an affair is this going to be?

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:42:31 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

How big of an affair is this going to be?

Not as big as it was last year.

All done.

--

Alcohol & calculus don't mix. Never drink & derive.

Setting up Stereo system on boat no sub.. Matt[_3_] Electronics 1 September 9th 08 07:19 PM
Boat Show almost here... Don White General 7 February 18th 08 01:26 AM
My first boat show Dene General 30 January 17th 06 04:05 AM
My first boat show Dene Cruising 8 January 16th 06 11:14 PM
AC--DC converter for setting up a home "boat" Meach Cruising 16 October 28th 05 07:03 PM