Default Who wouldn't be proud?

Th have this lovely plate proudly displayed on a wall near your dinner
table?
http://www.victoryplate.com/?directL...4A3C8BB564BB1A
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:24:38 -0500, Jim7492383432
wrote:

Th have this lovely plate proudly displayed on a wall near your dinner
table?
http://www.victoryplate.com/?directL...4A3C8BB564BB1A

From your posts I'm imagining your decorating style to be a trashy,
white version of a similar ilk without the plate.

Faux pressed wood, linoleum, swag lamps, shag carpet, barcolounger.
You'd probably have a Ronald Reagan plate if plates were your thing.
hk hk is offline

wrote:

Th have this lovely plate proudly displayed on a wall near your dinner
table?
http://www.victoryplate.com/?directL...4A3C8BB564BB1A

From your posts I'm imagining your decorating style to be a trashy,
white version of a similar ilk without the plate.

Faux pressed wood, linoleum, swag lamps, shag carpet, barcolounger.
You'd probably have a Ronald Reagan plate if plates were your thing.

Floridajim is trashy defined.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 19, 2:24*pm, Jim7492383432 wrote:
Th have this lovely plate proudly displayed on a wall near your dinner
table?http://www.victoryplate.com/?directL...302D3114A3C8BB...

Some people probably have it hanging on the wall with candles and
incense burning around it
Senior Member

On Jan 19, 6:51*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jan 19, 2:24*pm, Jim7492383432 wrote:

Th have this lovely plate proudly displayed on a wall near your dinner
table?http://www.victoryplate.com/?directL...302D3114A3C8BB...

Some people probably have it hanging on the wall with candles and
incense burning around it

Or using it to lay out the lines of crack...

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:01:55 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Jan 19, 6:00*pm, wrote:
On Jan 19, 6:51*pm, Tim wrote:

On Jan 19, 2:24*pm, Jim7492383432 wrote:

Th have this lovely plate proudly displayed on a wall near your dinner
table?http://www.victoryplate.com/?directL...302D3114A3C8BB...

Some people probably have it hanging on the wall with candles and
incense burning around it

Or using it to lay out the lines of crack...

LOL!

TIM! I can't believe you'd laugh at something like that. That's something
only someone like me would laugh at.

For shame!
--
* I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That? *

John H
Senior Member

On Jan 19, 6:00*pm, wrote:
On Jan 19, 6:51*pm, Tim wrote:

On Jan 19, 2:24*pm, Jim7492383432 wrote:

Th have this lovely plate proudly displayed on a wall near your dinner
table?http://www.victoryplate.com/?directL...302D3114A3C8BB...

Some people probably have it hanging on the wall with candles and
incense burning around it

Or using it to lay out the lines of crack...

LOL!

TIM! I can't believe you'd laugh at something like that. That's something
only someone like me would laugh at.

For shame!
--
* *I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That? **

John H

Well, I giggled a little when I wrote it...

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:51:01 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Jan 19, 2:24*pm, Jim7492383432 wrote:
Th have this lovely plate proudly displayed on a wall near your dinner
table?http://www.victoryplate.com/?directL...302D3114A3C8BB...

Some people probably have it hanging on the wall with candles and
incense burning around it

I was thinking of investing a few thousand dollars in the plates and the
coins. They're bound to be worth a fortune in just a few years.

I really like the TV commercial with the families showing off their plates
on the walls and especially in a stand on a coffee table.

These things can only appreciate in value!

I wonder if it's possible to buy pieces of his clothing as relics yet.
--
* I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That? *

John H

Proud to be American! hic! LLoyd Bonifide ASA 1 November 8th 06 04:26 PM
Proud Dad Eisboch General 31 November 19th 04 12:38 AM
I am so proud Jim Carter General 8 June 8th 04 11:36 PM
Death be not proud Don ßailey General 0 September 29th 03 03:07 PM