hk hk is offline

Default Anyone watching...

....the Obama inaugural celebration on the mall?

Every star who is anybody is performing, and the sound quality is terrific.

hk wrote:
...the Obama inaugural celebration on the mall?

Every star who is anybody is performing, and the sound quality is terrific.

I have no heart to listen to it.
All we have heard thus far is more of the same.Te more than 7,000
Lobbyists will still run the Government. The tone is one of Globalism.
Globalist Supplier or merchant Government and their "Free Trade"
"Trickle Down" etc is a hostile attack on our Republic and our
pocketbooks. The Globlaists of other Countries represent themselves. Our
Government represents them too but not us.
All that have survived their "investments" are about to come to the head
of the line, for their turn.
We bailed out the Scoundrels not ourselves. We are going to foot the
bill through Inflation, Devaluation, massive taxation continued job and
technology loss, massive immigration that Wall Street wants and loss of
the American Dream for our Children.
There is on equity in contracts. Without a lengthy explanation just look
at your Credit Card Agreements or any Contract with or without Mandatory
Binding Arbitration. We are illegally excluded from the protections of
our Laws and Courts and subjects of the unilateral contracts of Big
Business and it is backed by the Court.
We are not permitted to know the origin of our meat and produce so that
we may jude its safety and quality. The new COOL Legislation is
*******ized by the Hormels of Big business. The label reads product of
Mexico, Canada and the US. That is one well traveled piece of beef. This
is a North America Union label. Thought that had gone away didn't you?
We have no Consumer Rights. We have no protections. We have no
representation. Big Business makes the decisions for us.
To Them our Constitution and thus our Republic is just a g d piece of
paper.

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:14:40 -0500, nada wrote:

hk wrote:
[...]

I'll wait until Obama's officially cannonized.
--
* Procrastinate Now! *

John H

hk wrote:
[...]

Point taken. I have just about conceded that America is gone. got to see
some encouraging events before long.

"hk" wrote in message
...the Obama inaugural celebration on the mall?

Every star who is anybody is performing, and the sound quality is
terrific.

Have the latrines overflowed yet?

Canuck57 wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
...the Obama inaugural celebration on the mall?

Every star who is anybody is performing, and the sound quality is
terrific.

Have the latrines overflowed yet?

I don't think obama is actually speaking there today

Keith nuttle wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
...the Obama inaugural celebration on the mall?

Every star who is anybody is performing, and the sound quality is
terrific.

Have the latrines overflowed yet?

I don't think obama is actually speaking there today

He was making an address from the Lincoln Memorial this afternoon.
Haven't you been watching the news?

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:28:07 -0500, Keith nuttle
wrote:

BAR wrote:
Keith nuttle wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
...the Obama inaugural celebration on the mall?

Every star who is anybody is performing, and the sound quality is
terrific.

Have the latrines overflowed yet?

I don't think obama is actually speaking there today

He was making an address from the Lincoln Memorial this afternoon.
Haven't you been watching the news?

no

There was a nice RV show in the area. I had a choice of going to the mall
for the start of the cannonization process or going to the RV show. I guess
I let my country down, but I went to a quite crowded RV show. Had a good
time too.
--
* Procrastinate Now! *

John H

"Keith nuttle" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
...the Obama inaugural celebration on the mall?

Every star who is anybody is performing, and the sound quality is
terrific.

Have the latrines overflowed yet?

I don't think obama is actually speaking there today

Yep, that will buy them an extra hour or two.

I'm watching... Eisboch General 6 August 28th 06 01:36 AM
Anyone watching... NOYB General 2 January 4th 06 05:40 PM