hk hk is offline

Default BBC has some videos of that plane...

....gliding into the Hudson...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7835497.stm
Senior Member

On Jan 17, 7:01*pm, hk wrote:
...gliding into the Hudson...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7835497.stm

Yup, saw those and a couple more on FOX this morning...

wrote in message
On Jan 17, 7:01 pm, hk wrote:
...gliding into the Hudson...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7835497.stm

Yup, saw those and a couple more on FOX this morning...
----

But can't be stated enough, the pilot had his collective crap together that
time. Landing one of those on water like that without a collision, no
power, without breakup and no serious injuries I strongly suspect isn't an
accident.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:52:24 -0700, "Canuck57"
wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...tory?track=rss

--

When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you
Senior Member

On Jan 17, 9:52*pm, "Canuck57" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 17, 7:01 pm, hk wrote:

...gliding into the Hudson...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7835497.stm

Yup, saw those and a couple more on FOX this morning...
----

But can't be stated enough, the pilot had his collective crap together that
time. *Landing one of those on water like that without a collision, no
power, without breakup and no serious injuries I strongly suspect isn't an
accident.

Well, we are starting to see reports about this guy, apparently he is
pretty modest but at age 12 was tested and rated an IQ worthy of
membership as a Mensa Genius. He was a fighter pilot in Nam and has
been involved on the training end of the Airline industry... I think
if his story came out we would all be impressed, but from what his
friends and family are saying, he would rather just go back to work...

wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 17, 7:01 pm, hk wrote:
...gliding into the Hudson...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7835497.stm

Yup, saw those and a couple more on FOX this morning...
----

But can't be stated enough, the pilot had his collective crap together
that
time. Landing one of those on water like that without a collision, no
power, without breakup and no serious injuries I strongly suspect isn't an
accident.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...tory?track=rss

--

When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you

Local guy, lives about 10 miles from me. His wife is a fitness expert that
works for local Channel 7. http://www.fitandfabulousoutdoors.com/
He is what Don W. and Harry hate. A guy with a degree from a military
academy. And being an Air Force guy and not a Marine, Go Air Force Academy
guys.

wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 17, 7:01 pm, hk wrote:
[...]

Say what?
I have a number of 1st cousins in the military.
One, a Major, while stationed in England was summond receive his MBE (Member
of the Order of the British Empire) from the Queen.

hk hk is offline

wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 17, 7:01 pm, hk wrote:
[...]

Isn't it amazing that the low-brain-output types here, the ones that
really hate, are always telling us what we hate?

Dunfochs, all of them.
Senior Member

On Jan 18, 10:33*pm, hk wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...hrer17-2009jan....

--

When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you
Local guy, lives about 10 miles from me. *His wife is a fitness expert
that works for local Channel 7.http://www.fitandfabulousoutdoors.com/
He is what Don W. and Harry hate. *A guy with a degree from a military
academy. *And being an Air Force guy and not a Marine, Go Air Force
Academy guys.

Say what?
I have a number of 1st cousins in the military.
One, a Major, while stationed in England was summond receive his MBE (Member
of the Order of the British Empire) from the Queen.

Isn't it amazing that the low-brain-output types here, the ones that
really hate, are always telling us what we hate?

Dunfochs, all of them.- Hide quoted text -

Dunfochs? You really should have finished high school...

hk wrote:
wrote:

wrote in message

On Jan 17, 7:01 pm, hk wrote:
[...]