Default Lions (boating related)

Two guys are sitting on their boats in the marina.

One guy says to the other, "Hey, did you know lions have sex 10-15 times a
night?"

"****," the other says back, "I just joined the Elks!"

HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Jan 16, 6:58 am, John H wrote:
Two guys are sitting on their boats in the marina.

One guy says to the other, "Hey, did you know lions have sex 10-15 times a
night?"

"****," the other says back, "I just joined the Elks!"

LOL!

I hope JustHate gets his discussion board up real soon, so Herring has a
place appropriate for his flaccid humor, photos of grandkids, golf
scores, and travel trailer adventures.

"HK" wrote in message
Tim wrote:
On Jan 16, 6:58 am, John H wrote:
Two guys are sitting on their boats in the marina.

One guy says to the other, "Hey, did you know lions have sex 10-15 times
night?"

"****," the other says back, "I just joined the Elks!"

LOL!

I hope JustHate gets his discussion board up real soon, so Herring has a
place appropriate for his flaccid humor, photos of grandkids, golf scores,
and travel trailer adventures.

and his never ending recipe collection.

On Jan 16, 8:37*am, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 16, 6:58 am, John H wrote:
Two guys are sitting on their boats in the marina.

One guy says to the other, "Hey, did you know lions have sex 10-15 times a
night?"

"****," the other says back, "I just joined the Elks!"

LOL!

I hope JustHate gets his discussion board up real soon, so Herring has a
place appropriate for his flaccid humor, photos of grandkids, golf
scores, and travel trailer adventures.

I second that. The dumb ****stick has nothing better to do.

Senior Member

On Jan 16, 7:58*am, John H wrote:
Two guys are sitting on their boats in the marina.

One guy says to the other, "Hey, did you know lions have sex 10-15 times a
night?"

"****," the other says back, "I just joined the Elks!"

Two guys sitting in a bar.. One single guy and one married. The two
guys are argueing about who gets the most sex. They decided to have a
contest and they would bet one weeks pay.

The married guy goes home and tells his wife about the bet so they
have dinner real early and go to bed early. They have sex and the
married guy takes out a big crayon and puts a big slash up on the wall
like this [ I ] "One he says". They set the an alarm and get up
about midnight and do it again, he pulls out the crayon and puts
another mark [ II ]. "Two" he says proudly.. They get up early for
work and do it again and out comes the crayon [ III ] "Three" he says
proudly to his wife.. They both get dressed and go to work.

After work the single man and the married guy meet at the bar and go
to settle the bet. The married guy says "come over to my house, I will
show you how many times I had sex last night". They get to the married
guys house and have a little dinner and the married guy says "ok time
to pay up, come to the bedroom and I will show you how many times I
had sex" so they walk into the bedroom. The Married guy points to the
three big slashes over the bed and proudly announces "see, that's how
many times I had sex last night". The single guy bows his head, pulls
out his wallet and throws his paycheck on the bed and says "geeze man,
one hundred and eleven... you beat me by two"

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 05:48:33 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 16, 7:58*am, John H wrote:
[...]

I would have believed eleven, but a hundred and eleven would be even more
than I could handle!

wrote in message
On Jan 16, 7:58 am, John H wrote:
[...]

You need a new writer ASAP.

On Jan 16, 8:48*am, wrote:
On Jan 16, 7:58*am, John H wrote:

[...]

Guy goes into a bar, sits down, orders a beer. While he's sitting
there, he tells the bartender, "hey, watch this". He pulls out a
miniature piano, and sits it on the bar. Then he reaches in his pocket
and pulls out this very small man, complete with tuxedo. The miniature
man sits down at the miniature piano, and starts playing up a storm.
The bartender is amazed.
He asks the guy where he got the miniature man and piano. "There's a
genie down the street that granted me one wish." The guy sitting next
to him thinks he'll go see this genie. He leaves, and comes back with
8 ducks following him. He comes up to the guy with the miniature man
and piano, and says "there's something wrong with that genie, I didn't
ask for a lot of ducks." The guy said, "yeah, I know, you think I
asked for a 10 inch pianist?"

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 06:15:17 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:48*am, wrote:
On Jan 16, 7:58*am, John H wrote:

[...]

You might have to repeat it two or three times for a couple folks here.

Boating related Boater[_4_] General 6 January 12th 09 01:25 AM
Boating related Don White General 12 January 11th 09 06:43 PM
At least it's boating related... MGG General 0 August 28th 06 05:21 PM
Lake Boating and Mountain Lions Bryan General 7 August 13th 06 02:34 PM
Really boating related Minstrum Ridcully General 0 August 16th 05 01:23 AM