Default Happy Birthday Scotty!!

wrote in message
On Jan 17, 10:23 am, wrote:
On Jan 17, 10:15 am, wrote:

On Jan 16, 6:53 pm, wrote:

On Jan 16, 1:26 pm, wrote:

On Jan 16, 1:00 pm, wrote:

On Jan 16, 12:13 pm, wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:42 am, wrote:

On Jan 15, 5:25 pm, wrote:

On Jan 15, 5:27 pm, John H wrote:

Thanks, somebody have a shot or two for me, will ya?

I will quaff a very nice mellowed homemade Red Ale in your
honor this
evening!

Gee, maybe you can bang Herrings wife as well. Take over some of
your
****ty swill, and MAYbe you'll get lucky.

Doesn't mommy want to use the computer now, punk?

Yes, your Mommy said she does need the computer now...get the ****
off
it.- Hide quoted text -

My Mommys dead...leave it the **** alone.- Hide quoted text -

AWE......you don't seem to mind saying things about another person's
wife, mother or children. You can dish it out, but cry like the little
baby you are when the tables turn.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, we proved that last night. He has been nuts ever since. Why
waste any more time with him, he is in enough pain already? Back to
Geetars, beer, and such. Hell, even Joe and Salty have proven they can
get around things and discuss music, and they sure don't wad up when
someone shoots back like Scotty there does. He is a lonely dude in a
trailer park, give him his peace...- Hide quoted text -

The Master has spoken to his bitches, justwaitahate, and loogy.

....and the two bitches reply... " Yes, Master "

The Master has spoken to his bitches, justwaitahate, and loogy.

....and the two bitches reply... " Yes, Master "

The Master has spoken to his bitches, justwaitahate, and loogy.

....and the two bitches reply... " Yes, Master "

The Master has spoken to his bitches, justwaitahate, and loogy.

....and the two bitches reply... " Yes, Master "

The Master has spoken to his bitches, justwaitahate, and loogy.

....and the two bitches reply... " Yes, Master "

The Master has spoken to his bitches, justwaitahate, and loogy.

....and the two bitches reply... " Yes, Master "

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

You're worse than harry, and I didn't think that was possible. Hell, he's a
moral upstanding and much respected poster here compared to your droolings.

Get away from the computer for a while and get some fresh air, or some
medication... both perhaps... you need it, putz.

--Mike

Happy Birthday Joe Cruising 4 November 11th 07 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday Joe ASA 5 November 11th 07 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday! Maynard G. Krebbs General 2 November 10th 07 12:00 PM
Happy Birthday!! Maynard G. Krebbs ASA 10 November 13th 06 12:20 AM
Belated Birthday wishes to Scotty Bart Senior ASA 18 November 10th 05 12:46 AM