Default looing for assistance / off topic

Anyone near Pennsylvania heading near I40 in New Mexico?

About my Maxum, I have decided to rebox the seat box (just recover it) and
replace the mid section of the floor and use the factory seat, just raise
it.

Also would like to install Sirius.....Ught ohh once the seating is complete
that statement will create additional threads for advise!!!

Tim Fisher

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:53:37 -0500, "Jeepinit" wrote:

Anyone near Pennsylvania heading near I40 in New Mexico?

About my Maxum, I have decided to rebox the seat box (just recover it) and
replace the mid section of the floor and use the factory seat, just raise
it.

Also would like to install Sirius.....Ught ohh once the seating is complete
that statement will create additional threads for advise!!!

Tim Fisher

Tim, what's off topic about working on your boat?

I don't understand the first question. Are you looking for someone who's
travelling, been there, going there, or what?
Senior Member

On Jan 14, 5:06*pm, John H wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:53:37 -0500, "Jeepinit" wrote:
Anyone near Pennsylvania heading near I40 in New Mexico?

About my Maxum, I have decided to rebox the seat box (just recover it) and
replace the mid section of the floor and use the factory seat, just raise
it.

Also would like to install Sirius.....Ught ohh once the seating is complete
that statement will create additional threads for advise!!!

Tim Fisher

Tim, what's off topic about working on your boat?

I don't understand the first question. Are you looking for someone who's
travelling, been there, going there, or what?

Uh, a boating question in Harry.me.me.me? OT for sure...

I am looking for someone near Pa who is going near New Mexico. I got myself
into a bind!! I sound 2 Labrador puppies to a guy in New Mexico. I had the
shipping all arranged, then my driver was rerouted. So I am faced with
putting the pups on a plane, which I can not do. Or find another someone
(Truck Driver, ect) heading that way.

I have to find something today and I have exhausted all my avenues.

Thanks

wrote in message

On Jan 14, 5:06 pm, John H wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:53:37 -0500, "Jeepinit" wrote:
Anyone near Pennsylvania heading near I40 in New Mexico?

About my Maxum, I have decided to rebox the seat box (just recover it)
and
replace the mid section of the floor and use the factory seat, just raise
it.

Also would like to install Sirius.....Ught ohh once the seating is
complete
that statement will create additional threads for advise!!!

Tim Fisher

Tim, what's off topic about working on your boat?

I don't understand the first question. Are you looking for someone who's
travelling, been there, going there, or what?

Uh, a boating question in Harry.me.me.me? OT for sure...- Hide quoted text -

That really sucks man, wish I had a solution for you... Good luck,
hope you find a driver..

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:57:20 -0500, "Jeepinit" wrote:

I am looking for someone near Pa who is going near New Mexico. I got myself
into a bind!! I sound 2 Labrador puppies to a guy in New Mexico. I had the
shipping all arranged, then my driver was rerouted. So I am faced with
putting the pups on a plane, which I can not do. Or find another someone
(Truck Driver, ect) heading that way.

I have to find something today and I have exhausted all my avenues.

Thanks

Ah. Now I understand. Can't do anything but wish you well though. Is buyer
not willing to wait a couple more days? (I'm assuming 'sound' (above) means
'sold'.

Also, I'm assuming the cost is what's preventing the air shipment, so a pet
moving service is probably out of the question. But, here's a place to look
anyway:

http://www.actionpetexpress.com/

others can be found he

http://www.petsonthego.com/profpetmovers.html