Default Yes!

Temp is 31, the sun is out, the wind is down, there is no frost delay --
gotta go play golf!

Y'all be good.
Senior Member

On Jan 14, 8:09*am, John H wrote:
Temp is 31, the sun is out, the wind is down, there is no frost delay --
gotta go play golf!

Y'all be good.

And the docs just told me to "go home"! Life is good... yeah!

On Jan 14, 9:04*am, wrote:
On Jan 14, 8:09*am, John H wrote:

Temp is 31, the sun is out, the wind is down, there is no frost delay --
gotta go play golf!

Y'all be good.

And the docs just told me to "go home"! *Life is good... yeah!

What was the outcome? Email if you like!
Senior Member

On Jan 14, 9:06*am, wrote:
On Jan 14, 9:04*am, wrote:

On Jan 14, 8:09*am, John H wrote:

Temp is 31, the sun is out, the wind is down, there is no frost delay --
gotta go play golf!

Y'all be good.

And the docs just told me to "go home"! *Life is good... yeah!

What was the outcome? Email if you like!

Just changing the meds, the other ones didn't do their job...
Everything seems stable again, I can resume normal activity after 24
hours... I will send you a mail with more details, seems you may have
been on the right track with your previous assumption you noted in the
last email...

wrote in message
On Jan 14, 9:06 am, wrote:
On Jan 14, 9:04 am, wrote:

On Jan 14, 8:09 am, John H wrote:

Temp is 31, the sun is out, the wind is down, there is no frost
delay --
gotta go play golf!

Y'all be good.

And the docs just told me to "go home"! Life is good... yeah!

What was the outcome? Email if you like!

Just changing the meds, the other ones didn't do their job...
Everything seems stable again, I can resume normal activity after 24
hours... I will send you a mail with more details, seems you may have
been on the right track with your previous assumption you noted in the
last email...

Now you're taking medical advice from Dr. LoonyTunes.............
My my.........

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:20:21 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

wrote in message

************************************************* *********

Now you're taking medical advice from Dr. LoonyTunes.............
My my.........

Hey Donnie, I won't respond to much more of your ****, but there are times
when you should try to control your infantile impulses and just shut the
**** up.

Go rent the movie "Hancock", and pay special attention to the prison scene.
It reminded me so much of you and Harry.

Here, I'll save you the money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgCYofiukZU

On Jan 14, 10:20*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 14, 9:06 am, wrote:

On Jan 14, 9:04 am, wrote:

On Jan 14, 8:09 am, John H wrote:

Temp is 31, the sun is out, the wind is down, there is no frost
delay --
gotta go play golf!

Y'all be good.

And the docs just told me to "go home"! Life is good... yeah!

What was the outcome? Email if you like!

Just changing the meds, the other ones didn't do their job...
Everything seems stable again, I can resume normal activity after 24
hours... I will send you a mail with more details, seems you may have
been on the right track with your previous assumption you noted in the
last email...

Now you're taking medical advice from Dr. LoonyTunes.............
My my.........

Can you be ANY more stupid? In your haste to act like your lover/clone/
master Harry, as usual, you didn't comprehend a damned thing that was
said. WHERE did Scotty take any "medical advice" from me, dummy?

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 14, 9:06 am, wrote:
On Jan 14, 9:04 am, wrote:

On Jan 14, 8:09 am, John H wrote:
Temp is 31, the sun is out, the wind is down, there is no frost
delay --
gotta go play golf!
Y'all be good.
And the docs just told me to "go home"! Life is good... yeah!

What was the outcome? Email if you like!

Just changing the meds, the other ones didn't do their job...
Everything seems stable again, I can resume normal activity after 24
hours... I will send you a mail with more details, seems you may have
been on the right track with your previous assumption you noted in the
last email...

Now you're taking medical advice from Dr. LoonyTunes.............

Dummy, you don't have to jump into EVERY thread to interject your
moronic one-liners. Go scrub the stains out of your son's sheets and
leave the real men alone.