hk hk is offline

Default For what it's worth...

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 4, 9:11 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 4, 8:43 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:6oo2m49pj8g8ptcjqe15bn840nai2bm1au@4ax .com...
posting addresses and phone numbers is - well, stupid and churlish.
If anybody wonders why the world is going to hell in a hand basket,
all they have to do is look at Usenet for a day.
Honest to pete - what a bunch of maroons.
--
Thank you Tom. I was concerned that no one cared or thought these was
anything wrong with this practice.

Pucker up Donnie...

No pucker up necessary...I got what I wanted....that is admonishment of
personal info posting from what I like to refer to as the 'sensible middle
ground independents'. ( would have been nice if a few more spoke up)
These are the posters that may get involved in the nasty stuff from time
time but don't march along with the regular combatants.

No excuse for what you did... Tonight you got John's wife being
harassed on the phone, you're a real hero with Harry, slammer, and
salty, congradulations. He has as much right to post here as any, but
you may have succeded in bullying his wife into asking him to stop,
who knows. Harry notes over and over again and again he doesn't mind
his stuff being posted, insists he never tried to keep it private.
John never said he wanted his info out there.. You can try to kiss up
to Tom and the rest of the sensible posters here, I think this time
you finally crossed the line. Hell, even Harry never outed anyone
without an invitation... You are toast here if anyone has any sense of
justice at all, you can't unring a bell.

Hmmm....you never tell your good buddies Loogy, Reggie, DK, Florida Jim,
et cetera, to stop...just Don.

Gosh, I wonder why.

hk hk is offline

wrote in message

[...]

Go to bed..get a good rest and try to think rationally in the morning.

Why do you think he can think rationally in the AM? :)

On Jan 4, 9:35*pm, John H wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:59:03 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 4, 8:43*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:6oo2m49pj8g8ptcjqe15bn840nai2bm1au@4ax .com...

posting addresses and phone numbers is - well, stupid and churlish.

If anybody wonders why the world is going to hell in a hand basket,
all they have to do is look at Usenet for a day.

Honest to pete - what a bunch of maroons.

--

Thank you Tom. *I was concerned that no one cared or thought these was
anything wrong with this practice.
I agree with you and yes, I'm ashamed to be a part of it.

Pucker up Donnie...

Scot, we're up to about ten calls now. In the last one he said, "I want to
screw your wife."

It's not Harry. Even he wouldn't stoop so low. And I don't think Donnie
would either. Slammer and Salty are a different animal, even though they're
Harry's buddies.

Tomorrow the cops.- Hide quoted text -

Nope, I didnt call you, not even I'D do that....but I DID ring Harry
to talk fishing, and boats......... no one answered.

John H wrote:

The latest.

01/04/2009 09:28 PM From 440-925-0383 Westlake OH
01/04/2009 09:27 PM From 440-925-0383 Westlake OH
01/04/2009 09:25 PM From 440-925-0383 Westlake OH
01/04/2009 09:17 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:14 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:13 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:12 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:12 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:11 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:08 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:07 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:06 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:05 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:05 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:04 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:03 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:02 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 09:01 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 08:57 PM From Private Private
01/04/2009 08:56 PM From Private Private

You'll note the last three calls. They were from the same person, but I
think he forgot to turn off the caller ID function. I called back, and the
voice is the same.

I wonder why they recommend you not use your personal name in UseNet?

wrote:

[...]

Don't forget to tell the police the entire story-

Tell it to a judge. The cops don't care about the story. You *may
have* conspired with others electronically or by wire to perpetrate a
criminal act, which was accomplished... period...

The wife is looking up the numbers for John now, maybe if you and your
co-conspirator('s) contribute 20k (American) to the Breast Cancer
Foundation, John won't press charges.

John, if you want to find out who the number belongs to give me a
call. It's a landline in a suburb of Cleveland (in Cuyahoga County).
Freecellphonelookup.com and a couple of other associated sites will
give you a one time reverse lookup for this number for $14.95. We are
digging a little further to see if we can get it for free...

E-mail me if you need help with this...

Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

Don't forget to tell the police the entire story.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, three posts in a row.. Now who's steppin' and fetchin? LOL!

On Jan 4, 11:09*pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:37*pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

E-mail me if you need help with this...- Hide quoted text -

The wife is looking up the numbers for John now, maybe if you and
your
co-conspirator('s) contribute 20k (American) to the Breast Cancer
Foundation, John won't press charges.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............etc,etc.

On Jan 4, 11:09*pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:37*pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Really? What a JOKE. Anyone paying that, has more money than grey
matter.

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 22:59:11 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

440-925-0383

Interesting who it resolves to.
hk hk is offline

wrote:

440-925-0383

Interesting who it resolves to.

Ain't me, babe. I wouldn't call Herring to tell him his house was on fire.

The one sure way to stop this nonsense, though, is to "out" everyone who
is doing it out of nastiness. That would include Herring, Reggie,
Florida Jim, D K, et al. Of course, if you did that to Reggie, he would
disappear from rec.boats forever. :)