Default For what it's worth...

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 5, 8:21 am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 4, 10:37 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:59:03 -0800 (PST),

wrote:
On Jan 4, 8:43 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote
in
messagenews:6oo2m49pj8g8ptcjqe15bn840nai2bm1au@4ax .com...
posting addresses and phone numbers is - well, stupid and
churlish.
If anybody wonders why the world is going to hell in a hand
basket,
all they have to do is look at Usenet for a day.
Honest to pete - what a bunch of maroons.
--
Thank you Tom. I was concerned that no one cared or thought these
was
anything wrong with this practice.
I agree with you and yes, I'm ashamed to be a part of it.
Pucker up Donnie...
Scot, we're up to about ten calls now. In the last one he said, "I
want
screw your wife."
It's not Harry. Even he wouldn't stoop so low. And I don't think
Donnie
would either. Slammer and Salty are a different animal, even though
they're
Harry's buddies.
Tomorrow the cops.
Don't forget to tell the police the entire story-

Tell it to a judge. The cops don't care about the story. You *may
have* conspired with others electronically or by wire to perpetrate a
criminal act, which was accomplished... period...

The wife is looking up the numbers for John now, maybe if you and your
co-conspirator('s) contribute 20k (American) to the Breast Cancer
Foundation, John won't press charges.

John, if you want to find out who the number belongs to give me a
call. It's a landline in a suburb of Cleveland (in Cuyahoga County).
Freecellphonelookup.com and a couple of other associated sites will
give you a one time reverse lookup for this number for $14.95. We are
digging a little further to see if we can get it for free...

E-mail me if you need help with this...

I think you need help with your meds if you think I encouraged anyone
beyond
what was openly posted here for all to see.- Hide quoted text -

You keep tellin' yourself that... Some guy called him and said he
wanted to **** his wife. John never invited you to put his info up,
Harry always said he didn't care if folks knew who he was. You crossed
the line, now you are running scared...

Well I do know that if JohnnyH was mugged in his golfclub shower room,
certain crybabies here would be shouting blue murder that it was my fault.
Anyway I have never heard Harry give anyone permission to splash his
complete address & phone number not once, but four times across this
newsgroup.

Why do you feel the need to get involved, dummy? It has NOTHING to do
with you and your pathetic life.

hk wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 09:30:35 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Do you now agree with me that posting this type of information on a
fellow poster is nasty , irresponsible and potentially dangerous?
Don,
That is the first step to acknowledge that you are nasty,
irresponsible and potentially dangerous.

You know, this is getting to be ridiculous.

I've corresponded with, spoken to or met a number of regular posters
here and have found them to be pleasant, articulate, personable and
knowledgable on any number of subjects from esoteric math theory to
practical applications of engineering principles.

When I look at these same personas here, it's a whole different world.
These very same people act like morons and are moving electrons around
at a rate that would make any networking enthusiast envious.

Can't we just stop for a while, take a collective breath and start
over with a little more civility?

It can't be that hard.

It isn't...really. But try to convince reggie, dk, fla jim, loogy, just,
herring et cetera, to behave nicely here and stop making ****ty remarks
about other posters.

I can control myself here...they cannot.

Bull****. You are reason this group is full of OT bull**** and
crossposted crap.

hk wrote:
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in
message ...
Don White wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 4, 8:43 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports"
wrote in
messagenews:6oo2m49pj8g8ptcjqe15bn840nai2bm1au@4ax .com...

posting addresses and phone numbers is - well, stupid and
churlish.
If anybody wonders why the world is going to hell in a hand
basket,
all they have to do is look at Usenet for a day.
Honest to pete - what a bunch of maroons.
--
Thank you Tom. I was concerned that no one cared or thought
these was
anything wrong with this practice.
I agree with you and yes, I'm ashamed to be a part of it.
You and Harry care, you say people are cowards if they don't post
their personal information.

Pls cite where I called anyone a coward for not posting their
personal info.
Don,
Are you willing to make a wager on this one?

Sorry, I'm not a betting man. I don't even buy lottery tickets.
If you have proof....produce it.
Don,
Obviously, you either know you made such a post, or are so senile,
you can't remember that you did.

Either way...put up or shutup!

Wanna bet?

Don is cornered cornered.

I'm cornered?? Waylon couldn't touch me with a handful of fine gravel!
I'm challenging him to put up or shut
up.............................and things are awful quiet around here
lately.

Frankly, Don, I see no reason to even read the stuff put up here by that
crowd.

Your MASTER has spoken, dummy.