Default One license covers PCs and MACs...

Well, I was pleased to learn that my copies of Nikon's camera and photo
processing software packages can be installed on PCs and MACs without
having to buy additional packages or buy an additional license.

The Nikon Camera Control software is easy enough to learn, although
there are a zillion settings you can manipulate. There are some cheat
sheet spreadsheets around, though.

CaptureNX2 is Nikon's *different* approach to post processing, different
from the Adobe Photoshop approach, anyway. I'm working my way through a
third-party manual and to me, at least, it seems easier than messing
with Photoshop, which reminds me of MS WORD...superpowerful but overkill
unles you are really into spending hours post-processing photos. Pretty
soon I'll be turning those blue skies blue-er.

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:37:31 -0500, Boater wrote:

Well, I was pleased to learn that my copies of Nikon's camera and photo
processing software packages can be installed on PCs and MACs without
having to buy additional packages or buy an additional license.

The Nikon Camera Control software is easy enough to learn, although
there are a zillion settings you can manipulate. There are some cheat
sheet spreadsheets around, though.

CaptureNX2 is Nikon's *different* approach to post processing, different
from the Adobe Photoshop approach, anyway. I'm working my way through a
third-party manual and to me, at least, it seems easier than messing
with Photoshop, which reminds me of MS WORD...superpowerful but overkill
unles you are really into spending hours post-processing photos. Pretty
soon I'll be turning those blue skies blue-er.

We're proud of you Harry. I still think you should just ask Karen for some
photo tips. She's done some great shooting with her Canon. Of course, you
could let her borrow that new Nikon you 'needed' because of your increased
skill. Then you could just pretend the pictures were yours!
--
** Good Day! **

John H
Jim Jim is offline

John H wrote:
[...]

What ever happened to "I won't mess with mother nature. I Like stuff
that looks real. You wont catch me Photo shopping. The only editing I do
is just a tiny bit of cropping. Learn to take a good picture and you
won't have to retouch and enhance everything." WAFA

Some say Macs can't do blue water. Ed Gordon ASA 18 June 22nd 07 12:47 PM
Q: How many Big Macs fit into a Kia minivan Binary Bill ASA 1 June 8th 06 01:01 AM
Macs attacked! Calif Bill General 6 February 19th 06 09:38 PM
Any sailors with Macs out there... ReeferJon Electronics 1 April 20th 05 01:19 AM