Default Why didn't the Palin family...

Boater wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 7:59 pm, John H wrote:
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:23:38 -0500, Boater
wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
...name the new kid
*Maverick* Palin
*JoeSixPack* Palin
What a missed opportunity.
MEANWHILE, the Dems think Caroline "You Know" Kennedy would make a
wonderful senator because her last name is Kennedy. "You Know" has
never actually held a paying job and has no political experience but
Dems think she is well qualified. They also think a woman who was
mayor of a town and is Governor of a state and ran a business is not
qualified. What does this say about the judgement of Dems?
Obviously, Dems no longer believe in the power of common people as
they can only get excited about the divine rights of royalty and the
rich to run things.
Well, Caroline Kennedy isn't the star her daddy was, but I have no
doubts she is smarter than Mrs. Palin, who most certainly is not
qualified for high political office.
She's a great talker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAgI4AS1NVg

You know, uhm, uhm, you know, maybe I'll, you know uhm..

What a ditz.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Why didn't Caroline name one of her kids "Like" as in: she has neverr
you know, like, ever had a paying job to like, give her any experience
you know.

Caroline Kennedy is smarter unconscious than Sarah Palin is at high
noon. But that's not the issue. Kennedy wasn't running for VEEP nor will
she ever consider doing so.

Caroline Kennedy make George Bush sound like a polished public speaker.

Hey...do whatever you can to encourage Palin to run. We need elected
officials who think man and dinosaurs roamed the earth together, and who
think that just saying know will keep teen girls from getting pregnant.

I would rather have a self made woman like Palin run for President than
a trust fund baby like Caroline Kennedy run for Dog Catcher.

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

That's because you are an anti-intellectual prole.

Don White wrote:
news

Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

I'm sure her handlers can hire someone to help her with that bad habit.
The question is...can she be effective in politics. I'd rather vote for her
than some sleazy crook

Do you know anything about her grandfather? He was a sleazy crook.

BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
news
wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

Oh, well, gee, that does it.

wrote in message
On Dec 30, 7:23 pm, Boater wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
...name the new kid

*Maverick* Palin

*JoeSixPack* Palin

What a missed opportunity.

MEANWHILE, the Dems think Caroline "You Know" Kennedy would make a
wonderful senator because her last name is Kennedy. "You Know" has
never actually held a paying job and has no political experience but
Dems think she is well qualified. They also think a woman who was
mayor of a town and is Governor of a state and ran a business is not
qualified. What does this say about the judgement of Dems?
Obviously, Dems no longer believe in the power of common people as
they can only get excited about the divine rights of royalty and the
rich to run things.

Well, Caroline Kennedy isn't the star her daddy was, but I have no
doubts she is smarter than Mrs. Palin, who most certainly is not
qualified for high political office.- Hide quoted text -

No basis but stupidity and hate for your conclusion.. Caroline has
never even had a real job, run anything that wasn't up and running, or
earned a penny that wasn't due to her last name.. Oh, wait! She did
have a book or two ghost authored... She hasn't the experience to run
a cash register...

-=-=-=-=-=-=

But she's a democrat, and that makes her qualified. Do I need to explain
everything to you? ;-)

--Mike

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 30, 9:10*pm, Boater wrote:

Now that she's back in Alaska and without her hairdresser and makeup
artist, she looks more like what she is.

then she'd be accused of trying to imitate Mrs. Obama

"Boater" wrote in message
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 8:30 pm, Boater wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 8:18 pm, Frogwatch wrote:
wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]
Like, you know, uhm,HK thinks she is smart because you know uhm, like
she is like related to uhm, you know.........what was the question?
O.........Kay.........Harry thinks Caroline Kennedy is
smart..............explains a lot.
She is smart. Sarah Palin, on the other hand, is...dumb.

I accept that YOU think she is smart, after all some people do confuse
their age and IQ.

She's probably smart enough not to go into the shotgun choke business.

Nope, she has $100 million that she never worked for. Does not need to run
a business. Like you know, she hasn't.

"Boater" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

Caroline is not an intellectual. She graduated from an Ivy league
university because she was the daughter of a President of the USA.
Listening to her talk, she makes Bush look good.

Family Values Skipper General 0 January 10th 06 02:55 AM
Family Values Skipper General 0 January 10th 06 02:51 AM
Family of Four lost at sea Smithers one of 1000's General 1 December 21st 05 02:16 AM
( OT ) Runs in the family Jim, General 1 April 24th 05 01:27 AM
(OT) There are links between the Bush family and the Bin Laden family [email protected] General 0 March 26th 04 05:16 PM