Senior Member

Default Why didn't the Palin family...

On Dec 30, 8:51*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

news

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:23:38 -0500, Boater wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
...name the new kid

*Maverick* *Palin

*JoeSixPack* *Palin

What a missed opportunity.

MEANWHILE, the Dems think Caroline "You Know" Kennedy would make a
wonderful senator because her last name is Kennedy. *"You Know" has
never actually held a paying job and has no political experience but
Dems think she is well qualified. *They also think a woman who was
mayor of a town and is Governor of a state and ran a business is not
qualified. *What does this say about the judgement of Dems?
Obviously, Dems no longer believe in the power of common people as
they can only get excited about the divine rights of royalty and the
rich to run things.

Well, Caroline Kennedy isn't the star her daddy was, but I have no
doubts she is smarter than Mrs. Palin, who most certainly is not
qualified for high political office.

She's a great talker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAgI4AS1NVg

You know, uhm, uhm, you know, maybe I'll, you know uhm..

What a ditz.
--
** Good Day! **

* *John H

I'm sure her handlers can hire someone to help her with that bad habit.
The question is...can she be effective in politics. I'd rather vote for her
than some sleazy crook- Hide quoted text -

Holy ****!! You would rather vote for a "Kennedy" than a sleazy
crook!? LOL What's the difference?

BAR wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
...name the new kid

*Maverick* Palin

*JoeSixPack* Palin

What a missed opportunity.

MEANWHILE, the Dems think Caroline "You Know" Kennedy would make a
wonderful senator because her last name is Kennedy. "You Know" has
never actually held a paying job and has no political experience but
Dems think she is well qualified. They also think a woman who was
mayor of a town and is Governor of a state and ran a business is not
qualified. What does this say about the judgement of Dems?
Obviously, Dems no longer believe in the power of common people as
they can only get excited about the divine rights of royalty and the
rich to run things.

Yeah, you know, like the one who you know only dontated you know $1000
to a city council candidate you know. The questions you know is did she
you know vote for the you know candidate you know she donated money you
know to?

Freaking woman sounds like my teenage daughters, like you know, yeah.

Doubtful.
Senior Member

On Dec 30, 9:19*pm, BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

I've met elementary school students who were better public speakers than
* Caroline Kennedy. And, according to Harry the inability to speak
coherently in public is a sign intellectual laziness and stupidity.- Hide quoted text -

Only if it's a republican, even one taken out of context or made up as
some of the quotes attributed to Palin..

Canuck57 wrote:
Are you worried she will be President elect in 4 years?

"Boater" wrote in message
...name the new kid

*Maverick* Palin

*JoeSixPack* Palin

What a missed opportunity.

Nope.
Senior Member

On Dec 30, 9:19*pm, BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

Caroline Kennedy needs to go back to her little plastic sandbox...

Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

You know one thing, with all the liberal-dem-left media attacking Palin she
must be honest and good. I don't care if she is smart, I would love to see
honest in DC before smart. Bush is supposed to be smart, daddy has money in
the Carlyle Group just like Osama Bin Ladden's Muslim/Saudi brother and you
can't see that on Fox, NCB or ABC.

Corrupt and smart, honest main stream, from the 'hood, take your choice.
But until DC cleans up it's act, USA is on a down hill ride.

Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

"Bush is supposed to be smart..."

What the hell are you drinking?

"Boater" wrote in message
wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:38 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

I said, supposed to be, and may be. But I never said he was honest.
Bailing out Carlyle buddies right now might land him a cushy job.
Corrupted, definitly.

"Boater" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
Are you worried she will be President elect in 4 years?

"Boater" wrote in message
...name the new kid

*Maverick* Palin

*JoeSixPack* Palin

What a missed opportunity.

Nope.

Good, then you should see a shrink, you have a fixation on her. Not a
healthy one.

Senior Member

"Boater" wrote in message
...name the new kid

*Maverick* *Palin

*JoeSixPack* *Palin

What a missed opportunity.

Nope.

Good, then you should see a shrink, you have a fixation on her. *Not a
healthy one.- Hide quoted text -

Of course he's fixated.. Left loons are superficial and hypocritical..
Palin keeps herself well and looks it.. Caroline looks like some
inbred unbathed hillbilly with stringy hair and a bad nose job...

Family Values Skipper General 0 January 10th 06 02:55 AM
Family Values Skipper General 0 January 10th 06 02:51 AM
Family of Four lost at sea Smithers one of 1000's General 1 December 21st 05 02:16 AM
( OT ) Runs in the family Jim, General 1 April 24th 05 01:27 AM
(OT) There are links between the Bush family and the Bin Laden family [email protected] General 0 March 26th 04 05:16 PM