Default Does anybody besides me...

Think the one thing this robot needs is a red light cycling from
side-to-side?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/12...lout_ceremony/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dobrNcrdRxw

And no you morons, I'm not talking about Kitt - I'm talking about
these kind of red lights.

http://www.swsports.org/images/cylonraider8-439x170.jpg

Sorry - no time for religious/political/personal debates - just a
quick driveby while I have WIFI.
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 21, 7:52*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Think the one thing this robot needs is a red light cycling from
side-to-side?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/12...lout_ceremony/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dobrNcrdRxw

And no you morons, I'm not talking about Kitt - I'm talking about
these kind of red lights.

http://www.swsports.org/images/cylonraider8-439x170.jpg

Sorry - no time for religious/political/personal debates - just a
quick driveby while I have WIFI.

If it had those goofy lights it wouldn't' be very stealth . cause yo
could see it coming.

Or,t aht's the way I see it.

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:52:49 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Think the one thing this robot needs is a red light cycling from
side-to-side?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/12...lout_ceremony/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dobrNcrdRxw

And no you morons, I'm not talking about Kitt - I'm talking about
these kind of red lights.

http://www.swsports.org/images/cylonraider8-439x170.jpg

Sorry - no time for religious/political/personal debates - just a
quick driveby while I have WIFI.

I'll bet a lot on Navy pilots are itching for a little dog fight with the
thing.
--

Salmonbait

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
Think the one thing this robot needs is a red light cycling from
side-to-side?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/12...lout_ceremony/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dobrNcrdRxw

And no you morons, I'm not talking about Kitt - I'm talking about
these kind of red lights.

http://www.swsports.org/images/cylonraider8-439x170.jpg

Sorry - no time for religious/political/personal debates - just a
quick driveby while I have WIFI.

It made me think of “Danger, Will Robinson!”

wrote:
Think the one thing this robot needs is a red light cycling from
side-to-side?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/12...lout_ceremony/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dobrNcrdRxw

And no you morons, I'm not talking about Kitt - I'm talking about
these kind of red lights.

http://www.swsports.org/images/cylonraider8-439x170.jpg

Sorry - no time for religious/political/personal debates - just a
quick driveby while I have WIFI.

next thing you want to know is if it would look good with spinners on
the hub caps and a gold chain license plate bracket.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Think the one thing this robot needs is a red light cycling from
side-to-side?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/12...lout_ceremony/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dobrNcrdRxw

And no you morons, I'm not talking about Kitt - I'm talking about
these kind of red lights.

http://www.swsports.org/images/cylonraider8-439x170.jpg

Sorry - no time for religious/political/personal debates - just a
quick driveby while I have WIFI.

I like the comment " US aerospace'n'killware goliath ". Son in law works on
GPS sats for the government. Says the big thing is the unmanned planes.
The bad guys in Afghanistan worry more about those than troops. they are up
there unseen, but carry bad arse bombs and rockets.

Tim Tim is offline

messagenews:9rrtk490qae7vfo5r2fq2ekhj67q2vj21i@4ax .com...

Think the one thing this robot needs is a red light cycling from
side-to-side?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/12...lout_ceremony/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dobrNcrdRxw

And no you morons, I'm not talking about Kitt - I'm talking about
these kind of red lights.

http://www.swsports.org/images/cylonraider8-439x170.jpg

Sorry - no time for religious/political/personal debates - just a
quick driveby while I have WIFI.

I like the comment " US aerospace'n'killware goliath ". *Son in law works on
GPS sats for the government. *Says the big thing is the unmanned planes..
The bad guys in Afghanistan worry more about those than troops. *they are up
there unseen, but carry bad arse bombs and rockets.

"The X-47B, in fact, will be one of the first true killer robots, able
to conduct a mission using live weapons without needing to communicate
with pilots or even supervisors on its mother ship or back in the
USA..."

What if the thing blows a chip and develops "Hal-9000" syndrome?

Tim wrote:
[...]

You had better be wearing you IFF transponder and have it set properly.

"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

Wasn't there a movie out about somethng like this. A squadron of four
including Will Smith?, a girl pilot, another guy and a robot plane that goes
rogue.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

Bad movie. Stealth, and was Jamie Foxx.