Default No more the Rose Garden...

.... http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...RoseGarden.jpg

(sent by a friend!)
--

Salmonbait

Salmonbait wrote:
... http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...RoseGarden.jpg

(sent by a friend!)
--

Salmonbait

You're perpetrating a racist joke about blacks and watermelons?

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Salmonbait wrote:
... http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...RoseGarden.jpg

(sent by a friend!)
--

Salmonbait

You're perpetrating a racist joke about blacks and watermelons?

You always say you call a spade a spade. Lighten up WAFA.

Boater wrote:
Salmonbait wrote:
... http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...RoseGarden.jpg

(sent by a friend!)
--

Salmonbait

You're perpetrating a racist joke about blacks and watermelons?

Isn't that the EXACT same thing you did perpetrating stereotypes of Jews?

Boater wrote:
Salmonbait wrote:
... http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...RoseGarden.jpg

(sent by a friend!)
--

Salmonbait

You're perpetrating a racist joke about blacks and watermelons?

Isn't that the EXACT same thing you did perpetrating stereotypes of Jews?

What stereotype of Jews? That "observant Jews" keep Kosher and pray on
the Sabbath? Or are you attempting, as usual, to play a game here?

Boater wrote:
Salmonbait wrote:
... http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...RoseGarden.jpg

(sent by a friend!)
--

Salmonbait

You're perpetrating a racist joke about blacks and watermelons?

Isn't that the EXACT same thing you did perpetrating stereotypes of Jews?

What stereotype of Jews? That "observant Jews" keep Kosher and pray on
the Sabbath? Or are you attempting, as usual, to play a game here?

No, the one concerning all Jews have high IQ's, and if someone is not
intelligent enough for you, they could not be a Jew. I know I was not
intelligent enough to get an excellent liberal arts education at the
Univ. of Kansas, but I did the best I could.

If you are to believe that one ethnic or religious group has a higher IQ
than others, than logically it follows that some ethnic or religious
groups have a lower IQ than others. Which groups do you want to
discriminate against today? At one time, it was considered normal to
say Polish Jews had low IQ's, maybe you want to qualify the Jews you
believe are intelligent and those who are inferior. You probably are a
student and proponent of William Shockley's theory on race and IQ.

I do wonder about that excellent liberal arts education of yours.

Boater wrote:
Salmonbait wrote:
... http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...RoseGarden.jpg

(sent by a friend!)
--

Salmonbait

You're perpetrating a racist joke about blacks and watermelons?

Isn't that the EXACT same thing you did perpetrating stereotypes of
Jews?

What stereotype of Jews? That "observant Jews" keep Kosher and pray on
the Sabbath? Or are you attempting, as usual, to play a game here?

No, the one concerning all Jews have high IQ's, and if someone is not
intelligent enough for you, they could not be a Jew.

Well, schitt-for-brains, you got it wrong. I never said "all Jews" have
high IQ's. I did say all the Jews I know were smart.

Nice try, though. C+ .

Boater wrote:
Salmonbait wrote:
...http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...RoseGarden.jpg

(sent by a friend!)
--

Salmonbait

You're perpetrating a racist joke about blacks and watermelons?

Isn't that the EXACT same thing you did perpetrating stereotypes of Jews?

What stereotype of Jews? That "observant Jews" keep Kosher and pray on
the Sabbath? Or are you attempting, as usual, to play a game here?

No, the one concerning all Jews have high IQ's, and if someone is not
intelligent enough for you, they could not be a Jew. *I know I was not
intelligent enough to get an excellent liberal arts education at the
Univ. of Kansas, but I did the best I could.

Let alone Yale!

If you are to believe that one ethnic or religious group has a higher IQ
than others, than logically it follows that some ethnic or religious
groups have a lower IQ than others. *Which groups do you want to
discriminate against today? *At one time, it was considered normal to
say Polish Jews had low IQ's, maybe you want to qualify the Jews you
believe are intelligent and those who are inferior. *You probably are a
student and proponent of William Shockley's theory on race and IQ.

I do wonder about that excellent liberal arts education of yours.- Hide quoted text -

As we all do.

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:56:14 -0500, Boater wrote:

Salmonbait wrote:
... http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...RoseGarden.jpg

(sent by a friend!)
--

Salmonbait

You're perpetrating a racist joke about blacks and watermelons?

What joke is that, Harry? I've not heard it.

--

Salmonbait