Default Bit the buller camera wise...

Picked up my new Canon G10 yesterday from Staples. They had the best price
around here at $439. CDN + HST (13%)
Bought an 8meg Ultra card to store my photos.
Can't play with the camera until Christmas though, as it's a present from
mom & my wife.
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...odeli d=17624

"Don White" wrote in message

singing stars.

I see TV commercials with that little Avril Lavigne pushing Canon cameras
She advertises the Rebel XSi and a cute little pink ELPH model that might
be suitable for JohnnyPrepH.
http://avrilgroupie.com/2008/10/26/a...-camera-video/

How does she keep her eyes open with all that makeup?

Eisboch

wrote in message
On Dec 20, 10:07 am, "Don White" wrote:
Picked up my new Canon G10 yesterday from Staples. They had the best price
around here at $439. CDN + HST (13%)
Bought an 8meg Ultra card to store my photos.
Can't play with the camera until Christmas though, as it's a present from
mom & my
wife.http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...nfoAct&fcatego...

You must be a good actor. Is your surprise well rehearsed?
If you need practise...think of this : Loogys computer just got 5
gallons of water poured on it......

That would make me ~~ Snerk ~~ and jump up & down laughing my ass off.
The family might think I'd gone LoonyTunes.

wrote:
On Dec 20, 10:48 am, wrote:
On Dec 20, 10:07 am, "Don White" wrote:

Picked up my new Canon G10 yesterday from Staples. They had the best price
around here at $439. CDN + HST (13%)
Bought an 8meg Ultra card to store my photos.
Can't play with the camera until Christmas though, as it's a present from
mom & my wife.
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...nfoAct&fcatego...
I think the word you are trying for is "bullet". I only bring this up
because you and your lover/clone/master Harry love to poke fun at
people who misspell or make a typographical error. What is it your
master Harry calls people who do such? Oh, a "middle school dropout".

And of course, the local Idiot, as per the above babbling text..has to
make his daily Stalking appearance.

Local? B.S. Loogy is the National Idiot Poster Buoy. (nautical reference)

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 11:07:57 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

Picked up my new Canon G10 yesterday from Staples. They had the best price
around here at $439. CDN + HST (13%)
Bought an 8meg Ultra card to store my photos.
Can't play with the camera until Christmas though, as it's a present from
mom & my wife.
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...odeli d=17624

I'm glad you took my advice. I think you'll love that camera. Get Harry to
ask his wife to send you some Canon tips. She takes great pictures with
hers.
--

Salmonbait

wrote:

Picked up my new Canon G10 yesterday from Staples. They had the best price
around here at $439. CDN + HST (13%)
Bought an 8meg Ultra card to store my photos.
Can't play with the camera until Christmas though, as it's a present from
mom & my wife.
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...odeli d=17624

PS. 8 megs isn't much. You might consider upping to 4gigs or so.
--

Salmonbait

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 11:14:03 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .
Picked up my new Canon G10 yesterday from Staples. They had the best
price around here at $439. CDN + HST (13%)
Bought an *8meg Ultra card* to store my photos.
Can't play with the camera until Christmas though, as it's a present from
mom & my wife.
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...odeli d=17624

ooops..make that a *SanDisk Ultra 11 8GB # 4 card'.
Also included was a MicroMate Reader

Oh yes. Much better.
--

Salmonbait
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 20, 9:10*am, Boater wrote:

I want you to specialize in taking photos of those erotic female
Canadian singing stars.

Like this one?

http://www.eurovision.tv/save-files/...5-s450-fit.jpg

On Dec 20, 1:48*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 20, 10:07 am, "Don White" wrote:

Picked up my new Canon G10 yesterday from Staples. They had the best price
around here at $439. CDN + HST (13%)
Bought an 8meg Ultra card to store my photos.
Can't play with the camera until Christmas though, as it's a present from
mom & my
wife.http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...nfoAct&fcatego...

You must be a good actor. Is your surprise well rehearsed?
If you need practise...think of this : Loogys computer just got 5
gallons of water poured on it......

That would make me ~~ Snerk ~~ and jump up & down laughing my ass off.
The family might think I'd gone LoonyTunes.

Yep, you've become nothing of a clone of your lover/master Harry. Even
down to constantly wishing ill will on others simply because they
won't put up with yours and Harry's bull****, lies, vulgarities and
insults