Default Reginald Etc.

I saw the name and put him in the bin for that atrocity alone. Have I
missed anything?

Casady

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 03:12:28 GMT, (Richard
Casady) wrote:

I saw the name and put him in the bin for that atrocity alone. Have I
missed anything?

Casady

Yes. You blew it.
--

Salmonbait

Richard Casady wrote:
I saw the name and put him in the bin for that atrocity alone. Have I
missed anything?

Casady

Not a thing.

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 07:34:47 -0500, Boater wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
I saw the name and put him in the bin for that atrocity alone. Have I
missed anything?

Casady

Not a thing.

I just can't understand why you wish to start the day that way. Reggie has
always been very gentlemanly towards you, even when he's caught you in some
of your more blatant 'misstatements'. He doesn't call you names, and treats
you with appropriate respect.

He's also quite knowledgeable about boats and photography. He's even given
you several valuable tips with regards to both.

In fact, you may want to change your signature to be more in line with how
you should feel.

--
We say, "THANK YOU, REGGIE"

Salmonbait

Richard Casady wrote:
I saw the name and put him in the bin for that atrocity alone. Have I
missed anything?

Casady

Not a thing.

I just can't understand why you wish to start the day that way. Reggie has
always been very gentlemanly towards you, even when he's caught you in some
of your more blatant 'misstatements'. He doesn't call you names, and treats
you with appropriate respect.

He's also quite knowledgeable about boats and photography. He's even given
you several valuable tips with regards to both.

In fact, you may want to change your signature to be more in line with how
you should feel.

--
We say, "THANK YOU, REGGIE"

Salmonbait

I cannot recall one useful tip from Reggie about anything. He did offer
up one in the last week about a remote photo shutter device, but when
I asked a few photographers who use and are still using the device, it
turned out Reggie's advice was wrong on that, too.

Boating tips from Reggie? Surely you jest.

I say, ESAD, Reggie. The sooner the better.

Have a nice day, John.

Richard Casady wrote:
I saw the name and put him in the bin for that atrocity alone. Have I
missed anything?

Casady

I can understand why you would put a lawyer in your bozo bin based upon
his name, especially a Jewish Lawyer. Well done.

wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
[...]

Well it does look like you took my advice on Windows Vista and are going
to switch over to Mac. I am glad I could be of assistance.

wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
[...]

By the way, who or what is ESAD?

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
[...]

There's no connection. I have no problems with VISTA, I simply like the
MAC hardware and apps better than I like Windows apps.

As far as computers go, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
[...]

On the odd chance you really don't know, it means:

Eat **** And Die.

Got it?