Default Goofing around on a snowy day

Here's my award winning production and end-of-season political commentary.
(award given to me by myself)

Just goofing around. I've been making slideshows, adding music then
converting them to DVD format and burning them for display on the home
entertainment system.

This one is a wmv file (before conversion to DVD) and should play in
Windows Media Player or GOM (and maybe others). It's a 9M file, but it
should stream. Make sure your sound is turned up.

http://www.eisboch.com/daffy.wmv

Eisboch

(This post was made using recycled electrons).

Jim Jim is offline

Eisboch wrote:
Here's my award winning production and end-of-season political commentary.
(award given to me by myself)

Just goofing around. I've been making slideshows, adding music then
converting them to DVD format and burning them for display on the home
entertainment system.

This one is a wmv file (before conversion to DVD) and should play in
Windows Media Player or GOM (and maybe others). It's a 9M file, but it
should stream. Make sure your sound is turned up.

http://www.eisboch.com/daffy.wmv

Eisboch

(This post was made using recycled electrons).

My wife said......................Nah. I'm not going to say it.