Default Chrysler Plans Month-Long Shutdown

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:42:05 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 18, 7:46*pm, John wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:01:24 -0500, Boater wrote:
John wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:01:13 -0500, Boater wrote:

John wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:03:34 -0500, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Dec 18, 3:03 pm, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
Again, if they give out vouchers for say 7-10,000 on new cars from the
three, non-union (the ones paying for all this) will get something for
their tax money, Detroit will sell cars and get the money they say
they need, and they can go back to work making new cars...
snip...
************************************************** **************
What a freeloader, always looking for something for nothing.
Well, you know all his money is tied up in the business and motorcycle
racing team he runs.
Yeah, I do tend to cater to my family and kids... I am here only to
serve them and help their dreams come true. I am not a selfish piece
of self indulgent **** like you, maybe if you were more like me, your
kids wouldn't have disowned you so early in life...
One of the funniest aspects of this newsgroup is that it is filled with
really dumbfochs like you. I know one of your fellow dumbfochs claims
every so often that my kids have "disowned me," but that's just more
right-wing idiot bull****...that the low brain output types like you
adopt as the gospel.

But, hey, if you weren't such a dumbfoch, well, you'd be a bit brighter.
Harry, you were the one who said you were estranged from your kids. We all
felt sorry for you. Still do. I'm sure it's contributed to your being so
bitter about life. Along with getting caught in so many lies, of course.

BTW, was shrink-wrapping the lobsta boat expensive?
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

Sorry, Herring, I never said I was "estranged" from my children.

Some folks say things and then repress the memory. Perhaps you should go
back and review your last 43,769 posts. Maybe you'll find it. If not, go
back another 30K-40K. It's there somewhere.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

So, Herring, just how many Vietnamese women and children did you kill?

Have you ever noticed that most liberals, when asked a specific question,
will ignore the question, change the subject, or resort to personal
insults... rather than answer the question?
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John- Hide quoted text -

Not most, just the chronic liars.

Hey! I added the 'most' last time you jumped on me. How about if I just say
'many'. You couldn't deny that!
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John
D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
wrote in message

Again, if they give out vouchers for say 7-10,000 on new cars from the
three, non-union (the ones paying for all this) will get something for
their tax money, Detroit will sell cars and get the money they say
they need, and they can go back to work making new cars...
snip...

What a freeloader, always looking for something for nothing.

Like a typical union worker?

You picking on JustHate because he claims to be a Teamster?

No, you are the resident idiot. jw can speak his own mind, dummy.