Default Dog vs lobster

"BAR" wrote in message
news
Calif Bill wrote:
wrote in message
On Dec 17, 12:36 am, "CalifBill" wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message

Mike wrote:
I take the rubber bands off when I do that with my German Shephard
Dog.
It doesn't matter, a lobster is the only thing I've ever seen scare
him.
He won't go within 4 feet of the critter(s). I think he nudged one in
the
head with his nose once, and the spines got him. Ever since then, he
just
stands off and barks at it.
What does your GSD do when he hears thunder? My 110 lb GSD would would
try
and get under the bed when he heard thunder, firecrackers or other loud
noises. He looked damn funny with his head under the bed and his body,
from the neck to the tail, sticking out.
Currently we have a Beagle mutt male. Worst thunder storm in the world
could go right over our house. He would just stand there.
I always save a bit for him when we're done... sweet revenge. g
Beagle's are interested in only one thing and that is eating. They
ignore
all other stimulus.- Hide quoted text -

That's not true. You have to watch beagles, they'll dig under a fence
in a heartbeat if they get on a scent, and will follow it until you
never see them again!

But the scent can be a bagel or any other food.

When you go to the dog pound you will see many dogs. If you count the
number of beagles you will soon learn all you need to know about the
breed.

Our friends had a beagle until last year. Died of old age years wise, never
grew beyond puppyhood. Would get out to scavenge the neighborhood for food.
Had bagel in the mouth when a car hit him. Would not give up the bagel.
Still clamped on it at the vets. Got in to the freezer one time and ate a
pound of butter and 1/4 of a frozen turkey. We called Lance, Butterball
after that episode.

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:43:07 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

You have to watch beagles, they'll dig under a fence
in a heartbeat if they get on a scent, and will follow it until you
never see them again!

My son's Brittany disappeared. Four months later the pound called. He
had that little microchip that tells who owns the dog when pinged
electronically. We think someone stole the dog.

Casady

Cheap lobster Don White General 23 December 17th 08 04:07 PM
Lobster Boat MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 1 June 25th 08 12:30 AM