Senior Member

Default Did you see??

Where some Russian fruitloop trademarked [ ;-) ] and says all
companies around the world have to take it out of their advertizing
unless they want to pay him tens of thousands of dollars a year. He
also claims that all other emocons are so similar that they are also
protected by him.. ??

He must "work" for a union... pfffftttt...

wrote in message
Where some Russian fruitloop trademarked [ ;-) ] and says all
companies around the world have to take it out of their advertizing
unless they want to pay him tens of thousands of dollars a year. He
also claims that all other emocons are so similar that they are also
protected by him.. ??

He must "work" for a union... pfffftttt...

"Work for a union".... or be a dues paying member of a union?
What are you blathering about? Do you plan to drop your 'JustHate' nick for
the holidays?

Senior Member

On Dec 12, 3:06*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

Where some Russian fruitloop trademarked [ ;-) ] and says all
companies around the world have to take it out of their advertizing
unless they want to pay him tens of thousands of dollars a year. He
also claims that all other emocons are so similar that they are also
protected by him.. ??

He must "work" for a union... pfffftttt...

"Work for a union".... or be a dues paying member of a union?
What are you blathering about? *Do you plan to drop your 'JustHate' nick for
the holidays?

Hey, I am a Teamster, I paid my dues.. You are not even in our
country, you are just here to support Harry and troll. Time and time
again you have proven to come to these arguements uninformed and
unarmed....
Senior Member

On Dec 12, 3:06*pm, "Don White" wrote:
*Do you plan to drop your 'JustHate' nick for
the holidays?

Never had that nic, it's just a juvenile effort on your part to
deflect from the facts.. You should try a basic English course for the
Holidays. Or just go outside and have a life instead of sitting her
with your nose up Harrys ass...

wrote in message

Where some Russian fruitloop trademarked [ ;-) ] and says all
companies around the world have to take it out of their advertizing
unless they want to pay him tens of thousands of dollars a year. He
also claims that all other emocons are so similar that they are also
protected by him.. ??

He must "work" for a union... pfffftttt...

"Work for a union".... or be a dues paying member of a union?
What are you blathering about? *Do you plan to drop your 'JustHate' nick for
the holidays?

Hey, I am a Teamster, I paid my dues.. You are not even in our
country, you are just here to support Harry and troll. Time and time
again you have proven to come to these arguements uninformed and
unarmed....

Using the word "support" for what Don is doing with Harry is being
mighty kind!!

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:06:57 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

wrote in message
Where some Russian fruitloop trademarked [ ;-) ] and says all
companies around the world have to take it out of their advertizing
unless they want to pay him tens of thousands of dollars a year. He
also claims that all other emocons are so similar that they are also
protected by him.. ??

He must "work" for a union... pfffftttt...

"Work for a union".... or be a dues paying member of a union?
What are you blathering about? Do you plan to drop your 'JustHate' nick for
the holidays?

Now you sound like Harry, Donnie. He wanted the personal insults dropped
'for the holidays'. He couldn't last three days. He kept referring to
'personal responsibility', which is something most liberals shy away from.
Have you noticed that?
--
John

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

I've noticed that some former officers in the US Army are certainly not
gentlemen.

Senior Member

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

gentlemen.- Hide quoted text -

You are making it up of course, you couldn't stand toe to toe with an
American soldier without peeing your pants...
Senior Member

wrote:

wrote in message
Where some Russian fruitloop trademarked [ ;-) ] and says all
companies around the world have to take it out of their advertizing
unless they want to pay him tens of thousands of dollars a year. He
also claims that all other emocons are so similar that they are also
protected by him.. ??

He must "work" for a union... pfffftttt...

"Work for a union".... or be a dues paying member of a union?
What are you blathering about? *Do you plan to drop your 'JustHate' nick for
the holidays?

Now you sound like Harry, Donnie. He wanted the personal insults dropped
'for the holidays'. He couldn't last three days. He kept referring to
'personal responsibility', which is something most liberals shy away from..
Have you noticed that?
--
John- Hide quoted text -

Harry seems gone for a couple of hours, he must have emailed Donnie to
take over. Remindes me of the book "Of Mice and Men"... wonder when
Harry is going to throw old Donnie under the bus. It's a liberal
thing, remember Obama's poor old Grandma?