Default Life's Theme Songs...

I was just thinking about this for some reason. We all have ideaos of
how we present ourselves to the world - personal concepts of how we
look and behave with respect to all that surrounds us.

Then I got to thinking about what a Yale graduate would use to
describe life in musical terms only a Yale graduate could understand.
It was hard, but I thought about a Yale graduate of my aquaintance...

And I found it.

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Bozos_March.html
RG RG is offline

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I was just thinking about this for some reason. We all have ideaos of
how we present ourselves to the world - personal concepts of how we
look and behave with respect to all that surrounds us.

Then I got to thinking about what a Yale graduate would use to
describe life in musical terms only a Yale graduate could understand.
It was hard, but I thought about a Yale graduate of my aquaintance...

And I found it.

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Bozos_March.html

A Yale graduate stuck in his invisible barn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrrHtYWcWA

RG wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I was just thinking about this for some reason. We all have ideaos of
how we present ourselves to the world - personal concepts of how we
look and behave with respect to all that surrounds us.

Then I got to thinking about what a Yale graduate would use to
describe life in musical terms only a Yale graduate could understand.
It was hard, but I thought about a Yale graduate of my aquaintance...

And I found it.

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Bozos_March.html

A Yale graduate stuck in his invisible barn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrrHtYWcWA

lol, you really need to warn people to put their drink down.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:38:10 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I was just thinking about this for some reason. We all have ideaos of
how we present ourselves to the world - personal concepts of how we
look and behave with respect to all that surrounds us.

Then I got to thinking about what a Yale graduate would use to
describe life in musical terms only a Yale graduate could understand.
It was hard, but I thought about a Yale graduate of my aquaintance...

And I found it.

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Bozos_March.html

A Yale graduate stuck in his invisible barn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrrHtYWcWA

A Yale graduation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:38:10 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I was just thinking about this for some reason. We all have ideaos of
how we present ourselves to the world - personal concepts of how we
look and behave with respect to all that surrounds us.

Then I got to thinking about what a Yale graduate would use to
describe life in musical terms only a Yale graduate could understand.
It was hard, but I thought about a Yale graduate of my aquaintance...

And I found it.

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Bozos_March.html

A Yale graduate stuck in his invisible barn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrrHtYWcWA

LOL!

Now if you could get the music with the mime. Wow!
--
John

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:38:10 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I was just thinking about this for some reason. We all have ideaos of
how we present ourselves to the world - personal concepts of how we
look and behave with respect to all that surrounds us.

Then I got to thinking about what a Yale graduate would use to
describe life in musical terms only a Yale graduate could understand.
It was hard, but I thought about a Yale graduate of my aquaintance...

And I found it.

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Bozos_March.html

A Yale graduate stuck in his invisible barn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrrHtYWcWA

A Yale graduation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg

Those Yalies know how to have fun.
RG RG is offline

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:38:10 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I was just thinking about this for some reason. We all have ideaos of
how we present ourselves to the world - personal concepts of how we
look and behave with respect to all that surrounds us.

Then I got to thinking about what a Yale graduate would use to
describe life in musical terms only a Yale graduate could understand.
It was hard, but I thought about a Yale graduate of my aquaintance...

And I found it.

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Bozos_March.html

A Yale graduate stuck in his invisible barn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrrHtYWcWA

A Yale graduation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg

A Yale graduate goes salmon fishing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8rIJ1HLosE

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:19:56 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:38:10 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I was just thinking about this for some reason. We all have ideaos of
how we present ourselves to the world - personal concepts of how we
look and behave with respect to all that surrounds us.

Then I got to thinking about what a Yale graduate would use to
describe life in musical terms only a Yale graduate could understand.
It was hard, but I thought about a Yale graduate of my aquaintance...

And I found it.

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Bozos_March.html
A Yale graduate stuck in his invisible barn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrrHtYWcWA

A Yale graduation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg

Those Yalies know how to have fun.

No kidding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7-E1qTVJgE&NR=1

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:31:46 -0700, "RG" wrote:

[...]

One of the funniest commercials of all time.

Thanks - I lost it in the last computer disc crash.
RG RG is offline

[...]

Hey, I'm just gettin' started. A Yale graduate tellin' jokes at the bar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OpuuAa7gdE

Life's a beach, Part II... Skip Gundlach Cruising 1 July 28th 08 04:01 AM
Old Time Radio with nautical theme... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 1 March 15th 08 01:33 PM
Life's Over! For This Year... Annette & LJ Dumas General 13 December 8th 04 11:27 AM
Coin collectors with nautical theme Don White General 0 July 16th 04 01:27 PM
Keeping With The New Theme MafiaMuthaFoker Power Boat Racing 0 July 24th 03 12:00 PM