Default Yo Tom!

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:02:55 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:23:16 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

John wrote:
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:25:28 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:03:36 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

John wrote:
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:08:00 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:11:35 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 07:09:50 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 23:42:17 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:34:03 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

John wrote:
I hope you got to see this. I've been eating my heart out all day.

If not, then here it is. If so, well, it's worth seeing twice. Definitely
my favorite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW5Of...eature=related
That is a winner. Yesterday, I forwarded the link to people I thought
would enjoy it.

For for those who don't like all those annoying references to Christmas
and beautiful children's voices, here is the original version with a
photo they might prefer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZHw9uyj81g
Always liked Tacobell's music.

~~ obscure cultural reference that NOBODY will get ~~
Your Tacobell reference is way to obvious, even for an idiot like
myself. You will have to try much harder.
Then what is it?

Come on - what 'cha got?
It is a not so obscure reference to the composer's name.
Johanne Pachelbel
Psssssst, Reggie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXsCM...eature=related

Now you know. Tell him to suck a taco.
You are also wrong.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

As in...

WRONG.
Right.
I wonder if he will ever tell us what he is talking about
I am deeply distressed. Devastated on an emotional level. Completely
and unequivocally dismayed. Rent apart by disappointment. I am a
shattered human being.

I looked up to you guys - you were my cultural heroes. Giants among
men - wise sages of cultural ephemera. You both brought nuanced
understanding of the greater world that surrounds us were beyond
measure - mortal Gods bringing gifts of refinement - instruction in
the ways of aestheticism skillfully elevating our ability to
understand the minor tones and shades of everyday life.

Now I stand alone in the darkened room of my soul forlorn and saddened
that my idols - the very men I looked up to as models of enlightenment
and refinement - are only of common substance.

My life will go on, but greatly diminished. I was brought to my knees
- psyche desolate - friendless - Godless - questioning if it was my
own inability to sense the false image of divinity.

I will survive - oh yes, I will survive. Alone I will rise as the
Phoenix - I will become that which you could not - a true mortal God
to those who seek knowledge of the obscure. I will explain the
abstruse, the enigmatic - I will cast aside the veils of the obscure
and vague.

I will endure and persist in my quest to become God of All Things
Minor and Evanescent.

Both of you will be laid low by the glory of my victory.

I will win the day.

If I send you a box of Taco shells, will you STFU?

I will split the cost.

Cheapskate.

What?

You want *two* boxes?

Geeees.
--
John

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:41:00 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Patch-a-belly

Its type of perching bird like sparrows, shrikes, swallows and song
birds.

HA!!

(I'm a very amateur ornithologist.)
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

John wrote:
[...]

Well, you DO have five "WRONG's" in your post, I suppose thats close
enough....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4sV...eature=related
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

[...]

[...]