Default Hey Tom!

wrote in message
On Dec 9, 6:39 pm, wrote:
Didn't see if you tried to call last night.. We were not home..

For any of you who are inclined, Mrs, JW has been in the Emergency
room a couple of times this week, I have never seen anyone in more
pain in my life, it's heartbreaking. It will be a long haul but it
looks as of now she will recover.. Your prayers and thoughts are
appreciated....

Scott, wishing her the best. What's the ailment? Email me if you don't
want everyone to know. I know that some will use it to say nasty
harmful things to you here if they can.

LIAR

Senior Member

On Dec 9, 6:39*pm, wrote:
Didn't see if you tried to call last night.. We were not home..

For any of you who are inclined, Mrs, JW has been in the Emergency
room a couple of times this week, I have never seen anyone in more
pain in my life, it's heartbreaking. It will be a long haul but it
looks as of now she will recover.. Your prayers and thoughts are
appreciated....

Well, things are going down hill again for her, we will be back at the
doc's tomorrow, I hope they can do something for the pain. Some of you
emailed me, that is fine if anyone wishes to know more. Don't want to
give that cowardly cocksucker from Southern CT anything to gloat over,
so we will keep the detals off list.

Senior Member

On Dec 10, 9:00*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 9, 6:39 pm, wrote:

Didn't see if you tried to call last night.. We were not home..

For any of you who are inclined, Mrs, JW has been in the Emergency
room a couple of times this week, I have never seen anyone in more
pain in my life, it's heartbreaking. It will be a long haul but it
looks as of now she will recover.. Your prayers and thoughts are
appreciated....

Scott, wishing her the best. What's the ailment? Email me if you don't
want everyone to know. I know that some will use it to say nasty
harmful things to you here if they can.

LIAR

No, I have no doubt Salty would run with it, probably slammer too...
Senior Member

On Dec 10, 9:32*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 05:20:01 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 9, 6:39*pm, wrote:
Didn't see if you tried to call last night.. We were not home..

For any of you who are inclined, Mrs, JW has been in the Emergency
room a couple of times this week, I have never seen anyone in more
pain in my life, it's heartbreaking. It will be a long haul but it
looks as of now she will recover.. Your prayers and thoughts are
appreciated....

Scott, wishing her the best. What's the ailment? Email me if you don't
want everyone to know. I know that some will use it to say nasty
harmful things to you here if they can.

Terry is doing well the last I heard - just a stress issue which, when
you think about it living with Scot, figures. *:)

Just kidding. *:)

Yes you are, that is not even close to the problem...it is not a
stress issue at all...
Senior Member

On Dec 10, 9:45*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:jlkvj4d1spc6a89ilehh5kuu3c8bpcn1rs@4ax .com...

On Dec 9, 6:39 pm, wrote:
Didn't see if you tried to call last night.. We were not home..

For any of you who are inclined, Mrs, JW has been in the Emergency
room a couple of times this week, I have never seen anyone in more
pain in my life, it's heartbreaking. It will be a long haul but it
looks as of now she will recover.. Your prayers and thoughts are
appreciated....

Scott, wishing her the best. What's the ailment? Email me if you don't
want everyone to know. I know that some will use it to say nasty
harmful things to you here if they can.

Terry is doing well the last I heard - just a stress issue which, when
you think about it living with Scot, figures. *:)

Just kidding. *:)

I realize it's none of my business...but I'd remove that motorcycle from her
kitchen before she comes home from the hospital.- Hide quoted text -

Right, it's none of your business, but for the record, she is the one
that insists it be kept there. She paid for it and doesn't want
another cops kid to steal this one.. Our daughter is still taking the
theft, and yes, it was two cops kids who took it, very hard...

Salty will be happy to know that the pain medicine is not working, my
wife is taking a real turn for the worst in the last few hours...

On Dec 9, 6:39 pm, wrote:
[...]

Kidney Stones can be a real bitch!