Senior Member

Default Should "In God We Trust" be removed....

On Dec 9, 5:02*pm, JohnH wrote:

It's strange how some things make the news and others don't.
--
John

You obviously didn't watch on the run up to the election

....from US currency? MSNBC conducted one of their polls so they could make
a story about the results. Strangely, MSNBC, to my knowledge, never
mentioned the results. The poll is closed, so any day now we should hear
the results. Right?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

It's strange how some things make the news and others don't.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 9, 4:02*pm, JohnH wrote:
...from US currency? MSNBC conducted one of their polls so they could make
a story about the results. Strangely, MSNBC, to my knowledge, never
mentioned the results. The poll is closed, so any day now we should hear
the results. Right?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

It's strange how some things make the news and others don't.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

No, it should not be removed.

JohnH wrote:
....from US currency? MSNBC conducted one of their polls so they could make
a story about the results. Strangely, MSNBC, to my knowledge, never
mentioned the results. The poll is closed, so any day now we should hear
the results. Right?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

It's strange how some things make the news and others don't.

18% Yes. Remove it.

82% No. Keep it.

That's a story that won't make prime time.

wrote:
On Dec 9, 7:44 pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Dec 9, 4:02 pm, JohnH wrote:
...from US currency? MSNBC conducted one of their polls so they could make
a story about the results. Strangely, MSNBC, to my knowledge, never
mentioned the results. The poll is closed, so any day now we should hear
the results. Right?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/
It's strange how some things make the news and others don't.
--
John
Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!
No, it should not be removed.

Why not?

18% Yes. Remove it.

82% No. Keep it.

That's a story that won't make prime time.

It's just more false advertising.

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:48:22 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Dec 9, 7:44*pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Dec 9, 4:02 pm, JohnH wrote:
...from US currency? MSNBC conducted one of their polls so they could make
a story about the results. Strangely, MSNBC, to my knowledge, never
mentioned the results. The poll is closed, so any day now we should hear
the results. Right?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

It's strange how some things make the news and others don't.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

No, it should not be removed.

Why not?

18% Yes. Remove it.

82% No. Keep it.

That's a story that won't make prime time.

Hey JW, did you hear the story about Harry's Maryland Red Barn?

You oughta ask him about it!

wrote:

On Dec 9, 7:44*pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Dec 9, 4:02 pm, JohnH wrote:
...from US currency? MSNBC conducted one of their polls so they could make
a story about the results. Strangely, MSNBC, to my knowledge, never
mentioned the results. The poll is closed, so any day now we should hear
the results. Right?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

It's strange how some things make the news and others don't.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

No, it should not be removed.

Why not?

18% Yes. Remove it.

82% No. Keep it.

That's a story that won't make prime time.

Because those online polls are essentially entertainment oriented
filler material and the people who respond to them are less than
intelligent pawns.