Default Some Facts About Auto Sales

I keep hearing TV yuppie talking heads saying that nobody wants what
the Big 3 are making.
Why do they let people who know nothing open their yaps?

http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/pag...autosales.html

--Vic
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 7, 1:00*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
I keep hearing TV yuppie talking heads saying that nobody wants what
the Big 3 are making.
Why do they let people who know nothing open their yaps?

http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/pag...autosales.html

--Vic

Vic, I'd say it's because evidently the public likes to hear gloom n
doom. Even if it's false.

(Vic*Smith)wrote
I keep hearing TV yuppie talking heads saying that nobody wants what the
Big 3 are making.
Why do they let people who know nothing open their yaps?
http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/pag...autosales.html
--Vic

I finally got to see the new Dodge Challenger up close, and I really
like it, but by the time I'm able to afford one I'm afraid they won't be
around anymore. Then of course they'll be instant collector cars forever
out of my league.
UD

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 13:25:23 -0800, (UglyDan®©™) wrote:

(Vic*Smith)wrote
I keep hearing TV yuppie talking heads saying that nobody wants what the
Big 3 are making.
Why do they let people who know nothing open their yaps?
http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/pag...autosales.html
--Vic

I finally got to see the new Dodge Challenger up close, and I really
like it, but by the time I'm able to afford one I'm afraid they won't be
around anymore. Then of course they'll be instant collector cars forever
out of my league.
UD

It's a great looking car, as have been a lot of Chrysler products. My
problem with them has always been their reliability.They've made some great
looking cars. Hell, I liked the pickup when they came out with the new
design, until I test drove one.
--
John H.

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
I keep hearing TV yuppie talking heads saying that nobody wants what
the Big 3 are making.
Why do they let people who know nothing open their yaps?

http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/pag...autosales.html

--Vic

My buddy bought a new Toyota Camry this week. 5.85% laon rate. Asked if
that was because he put a down payment down? Guy said, he would of got the
same 5.85% with no down. Fico score for +750 was all it took.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:19:04 -0800, Calif Bill penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|"Vic Smith" wrote in message
.. .
|I keep hearing TV yuppie talking heads saying that nobody wants what
| the Big 3 are making.
| Why do they let people who know nothing open their yaps?
|
| http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/pag...autosales.html
|
| --Vic
|
|My buddy bought a new Toyota Camry this week. 5.85% laon rate. Asked if
|that was because he put a down payment down? Guy said, he would of got
the
|same 5.85% with no down. Fico score for +750 was all it took.

I have a 1.9% with my American Made Chevrolet.....

--
Agent 5.00 Build 1159
Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------
-----------------

Cash back or 1.9%?

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:42:10 -0800, Calif Bill penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
.. .
| On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:19:04 -0800, Calif Bill penned the following
| well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

| |
| |"Vic Smith" wrote in message
| .. .
| |I keep hearing TV yuppie talking heads saying that nobody wants what
| | the Big 3 are making.
| | Why do they let people who know nothing open their yaps?
| |
| | http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/pag...autosales.html
| |
| | --Vic
| |
| |My buddy bought a new Toyota Camry this week. 5.85% laon rate. Asked
if
| |that was because he put a down payment down? Guy said, he would of
got
| the
| |same 5.85% with no down. Fico score for +750 was all it took.
| |

| I have a 1.9% with my American Made Chevrolet.....
|
| --
| Agent 5.00 Build 1159
| Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.
|
| Homepage
| http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/
|
| Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
| http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
| -----------------
| www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed*
| Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road
| -----------------
|
|Cash back or 1.9%?

Had the option.... chose 1.9%.

--
Agent 5.00 Build 1159
Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

But the cash back is a choice to buy down the interest rate.

Facing Facts Capt. Rob ASA 1 February 12th 06 03:14 PM
did someone say animal facts? The Admiral General 1 November 18th 04 06:19 PM
Just the facts ma'am. Alexis General 42 October 20th 04 01:34 PM