Default So, what 'cha think?

http://www.swsports.org/images/_C050199.jpg

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/_C050199.jpg

I like it technically, but...it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

BTW, while you were snoozing, I popped open the trunk of your car and
got this beauty:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/52b86fbf.jpg

(Oh...for the rec.boats idiots...no, I'm just funning SW.)

RG RG is offline

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message news
http://www.swsports.org/images/_C050199.jpg

Cool. The shadows make the sand look terraced. I don't share your
affection for black & white, but I love the composition.

RG

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 18:05:58 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message news
http://www.swsports.org/images/_C050199.jpg

Cool. The shadows make the sand look terraced. I don't share your
affection for black & white, but I love the composition.

One color and one conversion.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Dune_BW.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/images/Dune_CLR.jpg
--

Happy Holidays and Merry Whatever It Is
That ****es Liberals Off.

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:53:33 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

http://www.swsports.org/images/_C050199.jpg

It's very cool, too bad about the zebra.

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 20:02:41 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/_C050199.jpg

I like it technically, but...it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Thank you - appreciate it.

BTW, while you were snoozing, I popped open the trunk of your car and
got this beauty:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/52b86fbf.jpg

That's not too far from reality except for all the cameras - I only
carry a video camera, a Canon PnS and the E-300 - with lenses, true.
:)

However, there is also a full rain suit, some heavy towels, two
thermal blanets, my EMS jump kit, a pair of binoculars, one handheld
VHF, a laser range finder, two hundred feet of 3/8" double braid with
harness/three rove block&tackle, 30' 6500 lb tow strap, manual inflate
PFD, standard PFD, a folding survival shovel and six MRIs - vegetarian
along with a gallon of water, fire starters and two butane lighters.

Can you tell I used to be Captain of the Rescue Squad? :)

You never know, ya know?

--

"An idealist is one who, on noticing that
a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes

H.L. Mencken

wrote:

http://www.swsports.org/images/_C050199.jpg

It's very cool, too bad about the zebra.

Big sum' bitch huh?

--

"Every normal man must be tempted at times
to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,

H. L. Mencken
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 5, 6:53*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/_C050199.jpg

shadows of a picket fence against a sand dune?
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 5, 7:02*pm, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

http://www.swsports.org/images/_C050199.jpg

I like it technically, but...it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

BTW, while you were snoozing, I popped open the trunk of your car and
got this beauty:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/52b86fbf.jpg

(Oh...for the rec.boats idiots...no, I'm just funning SW.)

Harry, that's a pic of the contents of my sock drawer. You gotta dig
deep for the Dan Wesson, though.

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/_C050199.jpg

Nice texture and mood photo, but I really like this one:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Dune_BW.jpg