Default What to do, what to do...

It's a beautiful, sunny day, even though the mercury isn't quite up to the
40 degree mark.

I could stay inside and play on the computer all day. Or I could rake the
latest load of leaves off the lawn. Shoot, I could even go for a chilly
boat ride - maybe catch some croaker for dinner.

But, I think I'll go waste $16.80 on eighteen holes of golf! That'll be a
good way to spend three hours.

Y'all be good. Especially you, Tim!
--
John H.

"JohnH" wrote in message
It's a beautiful, sunny day, even though the mercury isn't quite up to the
40 degree mark.

I could stay inside and play on the computer all day. Or I could rake the
latest load of leaves off the lawn. Shoot, I could even go for a chilly
boat ride - maybe catch some croaker for dinner.

But, I think I'll go waste $16.80 on eighteen holes of golf! That'll be a
good way to spend three hours.

Y'all be good. Especially you, Tim!
--
John H.

You're quite the playboy!

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 09:51:59 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
It's a beautiful, sunny day, even though the mercury isn't quite up to the
40 degree mark.

I could stay inside and play on the computer all day. Or I could rake the
latest load of leaves off the lawn. Shoot, I could even go for a chilly
boat ride - maybe catch some croaker for dinner.

But, I think I'll go waste $16.80 on eighteen holes of golf! That'll be a
good way to spend three hours.

Y'all be good. Especially you, Tim!
--
John H.

You're quite the playboy!

....and having a good time doing it! Golfing is a great way to spend about
three hours a day. That leaves ample time to do whatever else needs doing!

And, it reduces cholesterol and blood sugar, not to mention weight.
--
John H.

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:54:39 -0500, Boater wrote:

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
It's a beautiful, sunny day, even though the mercury isn't quite up to the
40 degree mark.

I could stay inside and play on the computer all day. Or I could rake the
latest load of leaves off the lawn. Shoot, I could even go for a chilly
boat ride - maybe catch some croaker for dinner.

But, I think I'll go waste $16.80 on eighteen holes of golf! That'll be a
good way to spend three hours.

Y'all be good. Especially you, Tim!
--
John H.

You're quite the playboy!

snerk

I'm sure that was a wish for me to enjoy myself. I did! Thanks.
--
John H.

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 13:25:24 -0500, wrote:

I have the boat in the water, waiting for my wife to get home.
79 here

Are you able to get out of the river with these low tides we've been
having ?

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 5, 7:38*am, JohnH wrote:

Y'all be good. Especially you, Tim!
--

Never fear, John. I won't be waving any jagged bottles around....

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 05:37:39 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Dec 5, 7:38*am, JohnH wrote:

Y'all be good. Especially you, Tim!
--

Never fear, John. I won't be waving any jagged bottles around....

Would you be interested in buying a used Norelco razor?
--
John H.