Default Unpaid bills

I find it curious that HClinton is still trying to raise about $7 million to
pay off campaign debts. (does not include the $13 million she lent herself)

This has become more critical to do before she comes up for confirmation as
SoS.
Just heard on the news that she is conducting a $1000/plate "conversation"
event in an attempt to raise money.

A while back, there was talk of Obama helping to pay off her debts, but
nothing seems to have happened.
He raised about 3/4 of a trillion dollars in his campaign and retains a huge
surplus.

So, why has he not bailed her out, considering she's his choice for SoS?

Strange relationship.

Eisboch

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
I find it curious that HClinton is still trying to raise about $7 million
to pay off campaign debts. (does not include the $13 million she lent
herself)

This has become more critical to do before she comes up for confirmation
as SoS.
Just heard on the news that she is conducting a $1000/plate
"conversation" event in an attempt to raise money.

A while back, there was talk of Obama helping to pay off her debts, but
nothing seems to have happened.
He raised about 3/4 of a trillion dollars in his campaign and retains a
huge surplus.

So, why has he not bailed her out, considering she's his choice for SoS?

Strange relationship.

Eisboch

Before the wrath of all that is evil comes down on you, did you made a
*typo* and substitute a *t* for a *b*? 8)

Heh, I guess so. Maybe I was thinking about something else. Make it a
"b".

Eisboch

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 07:40:44 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

I find it curious that HClinton is still trying to raise about $7 million to
pay off campaign debts. (does not include the $13 million she lent herself)

This has become more critical to do before she comes up for confirmation as
SoS.
Just heard on the news that she is conducting a $1000/plate "conversation"
event in an attempt to raise money.

A while back, there was talk of Obama helping to pay off her debts, but
nothing seems to have happened.
He raised about 3/4 of a trillion dollars in his campaign and retains a huge
surplus.

So, why has he not bailed her out, considering she's his choice for SoS?

Strange relationship.

Eisboch

They seem to exude warmth when together, no?

I expect Obama just wants to keep an eye on his enemy. I still think he got
suckered into putting her in the SoS position.
--
John H.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

With all this economic mess flying around it's hard to keep your Bs and Ts
straight. As Everett Dirksen was correctly or incorrectly quoted as saying
"a billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking real
money". I suppose in this day in age we could change the *B* to *T* and
still be correct.

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 5, 7:26*am, JohnH wrote:
[...]

Ye olde "Stay close to your friends...."

"Tim" wrote in message
On Dec 5, 7:26 am, JohnH wrote:
[...]

...."and closer to your enemies".
No wonder LoogyTunes and JustHate follow so closely on Harry's butt.

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 08:13:56 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Before the wrath of all that is evil comes down on you, did you made a
*typo* and substitute a *t* for a *b*? 8)

Heh, I guess so. Maybe I was thinking about something else. Make it a
"b".

How much is a brillion ?

Senior Member

On Dec 5, 8:55*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Dec 5, 7:26 am, JohnH wrote:

[...]

..."and closer to your enemies".
No wonder LoogyTunes and JustHate follow so closely on Harry's butt.- Hide quoted text -

Yuk, yuk... yer funny... retarted, but funny...
Senior Member

On Dec 5, 8:31*am, Tim wrote:
On Dec 5, 7:26*am, JohnH wrote:

[...]

Ye olde "Stay close to your friends...."- Hide quoted text -

Ye old.. Folks who don't do as Billary commands tend to fall prey to
what is known as "Arkansas Suicide"...