Default Just for SW Tom...

Bought one of these today...dunno why...thought it would be good to wrap
a teepee canvas around:

http://www.feisol.net/feisol-threese...ripod-p-1.html

Any other uses you can think of?

On Dec 4, 6:30*pm, Boater wrote:
Bought one of these today...dunno why...thought it would be good to wrap
a teepee canvas around:

http://www.feisol.net/feisol-threese...-with-tripod-p...

Any other uses you can think of?

You could mount a horizontal bar across the top and make a perch for
the Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus. It looks study enough to hold
even a grossly overweight bird.

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 19:30:10 -0500, Boater wrote:

Bought one of these today...dunno why...thought it would be good to wrap
a teepee canvas around:

http://www.feisol.net/feisol-threese...ripod-p-1.html

Any other uses you can think of?

I'm not Tom, but yes, I can think of at least one other use.

Are you going to share some of your 'good' photographs with us?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*
D K D K is offline

Boater wrote:
Bought one of these today...dunno why...thought it would be good to wrap
a teepee canvas around:

http://www.feisol.net/feisol-threese...ripod-p-1.html

Any other uses you can think of?

"dunno why"?

A) You didn't buy it and it's another narcissistic lie.

B) You did buy it and posted about it due to your narcissism.

C) You are trolling to feed your narcissism.

There are two correct answers?

My guess is A and C.

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 16:57:43 -0800 (PST), GC Boater
wrote:

On Dec 4, 6:30*pm, Boater wrote:
Bought one of these today...dunno why...thought it would be good to wrap
a teepee canvas around:

http://www.feisol.net/feisol-threese...-with-tripod-p...

Any other uses you can think of?

You could mount a horizontal bar across the top and make a perch for
the Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus. It looks study enough to hold
even a grossly overweight bird.

A big enough bar would allow for the hanging of a bird feeder on each end.

On Dec 4, 7:22*pm, D K wrote:
Boater wrote:
Bought one of these today...dunno why...thought it would be good to wrap
a teepee canvas around:

http://www.feisol.net/feisol-threese...-with-tripod-p...

Any other uses you can think of?

"dunno why"?

A) You didn't buy it and it's another narcissistic lie.

B) You did buy it and posted about it due to your narcissism.

C) You are trolling to feed your narcissism.

There are two correct answers?

My guess is A and C.

I agree with A and C. I doub't Krause has an extra $300. That old
vehicle he drives around is because he can't afford anything newer.

wrote:

Bought one of these today...dunno why...thought it would be good to wrap
a teepee canvas around:

http://www.feisol.net/feisol-threese...ripod-p-1.html

Any other uses you can think of?

Surveyor's Transit?

I have three tripods - one really cheapo that I keep in the truck with
my spare camera and video recorder, a heavy one that I use when I need
solid support (which is very rarely - I'm an impulsive amateur
photographer) and one that I used to use for spotting/scoring when I
was really into long range shooting.

Tripods are great, but they can be a hassle.

--

"Do what you can, with what you
have, where you are."

Theodore Roosevelt.

John H wrote:
I'm not Tom, but yes, I can think of at least one other use.

By chance, are you thinking of a human anatomical orifice?

Senior Member

On Dec 4, 8:22*pm, D K wrote:
Boater wrote:
Bought one of these today...dunno why...thought it would be good to wrap
a teepee canvas around:

http://www.feisol.net/feisol-threese...-with-tripod-p...

Any other uses you can think of?

"dunno why"?

A) You didn't buy it and it's another narcissistic lie.

B) You did buy it and posted about it due to your narcissism.

C) You are trolling to feed your narcissism.

There are two correct answers?

My guess is A and C.

Could be "B" but if he only wanted to tell the spaceman, everyone here
knows his email... I have two heavy tripods, a Optex T-77 and a
Slik. I keep one for my camcorder, and the other one actually lives in
my gear bag (motocross gear) for use at the track with The Mouse...The
Optex is massive and could even hold up the fat bird noted above...