Default Looks 'ok' to me...

Had a complaint this morning from a houseguest who had the "hungries"
late last night, couldn't find anything she wanted in the kitchen
fridge, and wandered to my office fridge.

"There's nothing in there to eat," she exclaimed.

"Sure there is," I retorted.

We provide, you decide:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/cfaea07b.jpg

Boater wrote:
Had a complaint this morning from a houseguest who had the "hungries"
late last night, couldn't find anything she wanted in the kitchen
fridge, and wandered to my office fridge.

"There's nothing in there to eat," she exclaimed.

"Sure there is," I retorted.

We provide, you decide:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/cfaea07b.jpg

Forgot...there are two tasty frozen pizzas in the freezer.

Crikey...what do women want, anyway?

:)

On Nov 30, 9:55*am, Boater wrote:
Boater wrote:
Had a complaint this morning from a houseguest who had the "hungries"
late last night, couldn't find anything she wanted in the kitchen
fridge, and wandered to my office fridge.

"There's nothing in there to eat," she exclaimed.

"Sure there is," I retorted.

We provide, you decide:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/cfaea07b.jpg

Forgot...there are two tasty frozen pizzas in the freezer.

Crikey...what do women want, anyway?

:)

Nasty cardboard frozen pizza and Corona in a can...........
Blech....

wrote in message
On Nov 30, 9:55 am, Boater wrote:
Boater wrote:
Had a complaint this morning from a houseguest who had the "hungries"
late last night, couldn't find anything she wanted in the kitchen
fridge, and wandered to my office fridge.

"There's nothing in there to eat," she exclaimed.

"Sure there is," I retorted.

We provide, you decide:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/cfaea07b.jpg

Forgot...there are two tasty frozen pizzas in the freezer.

Crikey...what do women want, anyway?

:)

Nasty cardboard frozen pizza and Corona in a can...........
Blech....

Reminds me of when frozen store bought pizzas first hit the market. We took
it out of the oven and couldn't cut that sucker with a chain saw. Checked
the instructions and found out we should have removed the cardboard, first.
The cardboard and pizza had become one.

Tom G.

On Nov 30, 9:53*am, Boater wrote:
Had a complaint this morning from a houseguest who had the "hungries"
late last night, couldn't find anything she wanted in the kitchen
fridge, and wandered to my office fridge.

"There's nothing in there to eat," she exclaimed.

"Sure there is," I retorted.

We provide, you decide:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/cfaea07b.jpg

Since you have your camera at the ready, how about a photo of that 36'
Zimmerman like lobster boat. I'd bet I'm not the only one that would
find it odd that you take pictures of every mundane aspect of your
life, EXCEPT that elusive lobster boat.

wrote:
On Nov 30, 9:53 am, Boater wrote:
Had a complaint this morning from a houseguest who had the "hungries"
late last night, couldn't find anything she wanted in the kitchen
fridge, and wandered to my office fridge.

"There's nothing in there to eat," she exclaimed.

"Sure there is," I retorted.

We provide, you decide:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/cfaea07b.jpg

Since you have your camera at the ready, how about a photo of that 36'
Zimmerman like lobster boat. I'd bet I'm not the only one that would
find it odd that you take pictures of every mundane aspect of your
life, EXCEPT that elusive lobster boat.

Krause should have taken the opportunity I gave him to take a total loss
on the elusive 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat when Ivan rolled up the
bay a few years ago.

On Nov 30, 9:52*am, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 30, 9:53 am, Boater wrote:
Had a complaint this morning from a houseguest who had the "hungries"
late last night, couldn't find anything she wanted in the kitchen
fridge, and wandered to my office fridge.

"There's nothing in there to eat," she exclaimed.

"Sure there is," I retorted.

We provide, you decide:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/cfaea07b.jpg

Since you have your camera at the ready, how about a photo of that 36'
Zimmerman like lobster boat. I'd bet I'm not the only one that would
find it odd that you take pictures of every mundane aspect of your
life, EXCEPT that elusive lobster boat.

Krause should have taken the opportunity I gave him to take a total loss
on the elusive 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat when Ivan rolled up the
bay a few years ago.- Hide quoted text -

One poster several years ago offered to match any amount Krause wanted
to deposit up to a maximum of $100,000 each. The money, up to
$200,000 total, was to be held by a mutually agreeable, bonded escrow
agent. All Krause had to do to win $200,000 was to proved he owned a
Lobster boat. Krause crawfished.

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 08:06:05 -0800 (PST), GC Boater
wrote:

Krause crawfished.

Why do they call it that. They are predators. I had one in the fish
tank and when the betta tried his tough guy act, the crawfish killed
and ate it.

Casady

wrote:
Krause crawfished.

Why do they call it that. They are predators. I had one in the fish
tank and when the betta tried his tough guy act, the crawfish killed
and ate it.

Casady

In Southern slang, "to crawfish" is to walk backwards, like they often
do. When they sense danger, the crawfist retreats backwards into
hiding (as in beating a hasty retreat in a cowardly manner).