Default Wise old man

A female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been
going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long
time.

So she went to check it out and as she arrived at the Western Wall, there
he was, walking slowly up to the holy site.

She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave,
using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.

'Pardon me, sir, I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. What is your name?

'Morris Fishbien,' he replied.

'Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?'

'For about 60 years.'

'60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?'

'I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims.'

'I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop. '

'I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults, and
to love their fellow man.'

'How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?'

'Like I'm talking to a ****in' wall.'

--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

a wise man was heard to say Ken Marino ASA 1 October 15th 08 12:18 AM
A wise decision... Chuck Gould General 0 June 13th 07 04:16 PM
OT - Wise Guys Vito ASA 2 December 16th 05 01:17 AM
No wise men around here Wise Man ASA 17 October 18th 05 10:52 PM