Default Going golfing!

On Nov 26, 6:05*pm, wrote:
On Nov 26, 2:23*pm, wrote:

On Nov 26, 8:04*am, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
...but I'll be back.

Harry, keep it in your pants so you don't step on it.

Donnie, make sure Harry keeps it in his pants, so *you* don't step on it
either!

Bye, boys.

Sadly, there is no lightning in the local forecast today.

Maybe he'll get hity in the nuts by an arrant drive...we can only wish.

Is that scum language? Could you translate into English, low life?

It IS in English, you immigrant. Now, go rub your pot-bellied wife
your always running away from.

--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

You just can't get enough of playing with little balls...whether your own or
someone elses.
Have fun & wear protection.

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
...but I'll be back.

Harry, keep it in your pants so you don't step on it.

Donnie, make sure Harry keeps it in his pants, so *you* don't step on it
either!

Bye, boys.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

You just can't get enough of playing with little balls...whether your own or
someone elses.
Have fun & wear protection.

Must be hell on earth in his household...he can't want to leave as often
as he can and for as long as he can, preferably without Mrs. Herring.

Senior Member

On Nov 26, 9:06*am, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
...but I'll be back.

Harry, keep it in your pants so you don't step on it.

Donnie, make sure Harry keeps it in his pants, so *you* don't step on it
either!

Bye, boys.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

You just can't get enough of playing with little balls...whether your own or
someone elses.
Have fun & wear protection.

Must be hell on earth in his household...he can't want to leave as often
as he can and for as long as he can, preferably without Mrs. Herring.- Hide quoted text -

Wait, are you talking about someones family and wife again? Then quit
'cher crying!

Rowdy Mouse Racing, no crybabies!

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
...but I'll be back.

Harry, keep it in your pants so you don't step on it.

Donnie, make sure Harry keeps it in his pants, so *you* don't step on it
either!

Bye, boys.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

You just can't get enough of playing with little balls...whether your own or
someone elses.
Have fun & wear protection.

Are you jealous Don. I sure hope that when I am 62 years old I have the
resources and energy that John H has to do as much as he does.

"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
...but I'll be back.

Harry, keep it in your pants so you don't step on it.

Donnie, make sure Harry keeps it in his pants, so *you* don't step on it
either!

Bye, boys.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

You just can't get enough of playing with little balls...whether your own
or someone elses.
Have fun & wear protection.

Are you jealous Don. I sure hope that when I am 62 years old I have the
resources and energy that John H has to do as much as he does.

Jealous? Hardly, I'm just answering the smart ass comment JohnnyPrepH
threw at me.
example: " Donnie, make sure Harry keeps it in his pants, so *you* don't
step on it either!"

Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
...but I'll be back.

Harry, keep it in your pants so you don't step on it.

Donnie, make sure Harry keeps it in his pants, so *you* don't step on it
either!

Bye, boys.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

You just can't get enough of playing with little balls...whether your own
or someone elses.
Have fun & wear protection.

Are you jealous Don. I sure hope that when I am 62 years old I have the
resources and energy that John H has to do as much as he does.

Jealous? Hardly, I'm just answering the smart ass comment JohnnyPrepH
threw at me.
example: " Donnie, make sure Harry keeps it in his pants, so *you* don't
step on it either!"

Despite Herring's delusions, I'm not that well hung.

Senior Member

On Nov 26, 9:00*pm, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
...but I'll be back.

Harry, keep it in your pants so you don't step on it.

Donnie, make sure Harry keeps it in his pants, so *you* don't step on it
either!

Bye, boys.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

You just can't get enough of playing with little balls...whether your own
or someone elses.
Have fun & wear protection.
Are you jealous Don. I sure hope that when I am 62 years old I have the
resources and energy that John H has to do as much as he does.

Jealous? * Hardly, I'm just answering the smart ass comment JohnnyPrepH
threw at me.
example: *" Donnie, make sure Harry keeps it in his pants, so *you* don't
step on it either!"

Despite Herring's delusions, I'm not that well hung.- Hide quoted text -

That explains a lot..