Default Do Dems realize turkeys die for Thanksgiving

After seeing all their fuss over the Palin turkey clip, you realize
Dems have no clue to where their food comes from. I wonder if they
think plastic wrapped turkeys grow on some sort of tree.

Frogwatch wrote:
After seeing all their fuss over the Palin turkey clip, you realize
Dems have no clue to where their food comes from. I wonder if they
think plastic wrapped turkeys grow on some sort of tree.

Whoooooooosh.

On Nov 24, 9:48*pm, Boater wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
After seeing all their fuss over the Palin turkey clip, you realize
Dems have no clue to where their food comes from. *I wonder if they
think plastic wrapped turkeys grow on some sort of tree.

Whoooooooosh.

Too heavy for you to comprehend?

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:44:25 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

After seeing all their fuss over the Palin turkey clip, you realize
Dems have no clue to where their food comes from. I wonder if they
think plastic wrapped turkeys grow on some sort of tree.

I was just flipping channels and saw Olbermann playing the clip, while
he made faces. Flipped back a few minutes later and it looked like he
was playing the full clip, so he could get maybe 10 minutes in making
faces at Palin.
Flipped back a few minutes later and he's promoting himself with a
clip of him cooking with that Stewart gal.
This guy is a complete clown.
This isn't about politics, BTW, more a comment on who's getting maybe
a million buck a year for....absolutely nothing.

--Vic

wrote:

After seeing all their fuss over the Palin turkey clip, you realize
Dems have no clue to where their food comes from. I wonder if they
think plastic wrapped turkeys grow on some sort of tree.

I was just flipping channels and saw Olbermann playing the clip, while
he made faces. Flipped back a few minutes later and it looked like he
was playing the full clip, so he could get maybe 10 minutes in making
faces at Palin.
Flipped back a few minutes later and he's promoting himself with a
clip of him cooking with that Stewart gal.
This guy is a complete clown.
This isn't about politics, BTW, more a comment on who's getting maybe
a million buck a year for....absolutely nothing.

--Vic

Most people don't want to admit how their precious steaks and turkeys get on
to their dinner plates. Palin lives in an area where it's part of everyday
life, and as such seemed to have no problem where she was. I grew up on a
farm, and worked in a slaughterhouse to help pay for college. Her clip was
was tame, and I'll leave it at that. While I thought the clip was humerous,
it certainly wasn't newsworthy.

Enjoy your turkeys! I know I'll enjoy mine... and the leftovers on Friday!!

BTW... Vic, this is in now way directed at you. I just clicked reply on your
msg, that's all.

--Mike

wrote:

After seeing all their fuss over the Palin turkey clip, you realize
Dems have no clue to where their food comes from. I wonder if they
think plastic wrapped turkeys grow on some sort of tree.

I was just flipping channels and saw Olbermann playing the clip, while
he made faces. Flipped back a few minutes later and it looked like he
was playing the full clip, so he could get maybe 10 minutes in making
faces at Palin.
Flipped back a few minutes later and he's promoting himself with a
clip of him cooking with that Stewart gal.
This guy is a complete clown.
This isn't about politics, BTW, more a comment on who's getting maybe
a million buck a year for....absolutely nothing.

--Vic

I am conducting a personal boycott of Olbermann. Just can't stomach him
anymore. I don't necessarily disagree with everything he says. It's his
sneering, arrogant, sleazy, insulting way of making a point that disgusts
me.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

It's his sneering, arrogant, sleazy, insulting way of making a point that
disgusts me.

Eisboch

Hmmmmmm! 8)

Jim Jim is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

It's his sneering, arrogant, sleazy, insulting way of making a point that
disgusts me.

Eisboch

Hmmmmmm! 8)

Did you think Eisboch was describing someone else, too?

"Jim" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

It's his sneering, arrogant, sleazy, insulting way of making a point
that disgusts me.

Eisboch

Hmmmmmm! 8)

Did you think Eisboch was describing someone else, too?

You think? He's a sneaky one, he is.

Hcobsie.

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:57:38 -0500, Jim wrote:

D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

It's his sneering, arrogant, sleazy, insulting way of making a point that
disgusts me.

Eisboch

Hmmmmmm! 8)

Did you think Eisboch was describing someone else, too?

Well, it does resemble me a little.

Except for the sneering, arrogant, sleazy and insulting parts. :)

Dems owe me [email protected] General 67 November 8th 08 12:18 PM
China Says Too Late to Recall Toxic Turkeys HK General 3 November 26th 07 05:40 PM
Dems Fail to Get It UP Skipper General 9 October 7th 05 09:11 PM
Can wild turkeys swim? Marek \Wayfarer\ Touring 2 July 18th 05 08:37 PM