Tim Tim is offline

Default Well, thar's somethin' you don't see every day.

a washed up sailboat in yer back yard...

http://www.islandfreepress.org/2008A...eAvonSurf.html

A BIG sailboat brought in on a high roller.

"Tim" wrote in message
a washed up sailboat in yer back yard...

http://www.islandfreepress.org/2008A...eAvonSurf.html

A BIG sailboat brought in on a high roller.

Hate it when that happens.

Eisboch

Tim Tim is offline

http://www.islandfreepress.org/2008A...50-footSailboa...

A BIG sailboat brought in on a high roller.

Hate it when that happens.

Eisboch

especilly if it was mine!

"Tim" wrote in message

a washed up sailboat in yer back yard...

http://www.islandfreepress.org/2008A...50-footSailboa...

A BIG sailboat brought in on a high roller.

Hate it when that happens.

Eisboch

especilly if it was mine!

Did the article mention insurance? I'm sure they might have something to
say.

Tim Tim is offline

"Tim" wrote in message

a washed up sailboat in yer back yard...

http://www.islandfreepress.org/2008A...50-footSailboa....

A BIG sailboat brought in on a high roller.

Hate it when that happens.

Eisboch

especilly if it was mine!

Did the article mention insurance? *I'm sure they might have something to
say.

I don't know, Don. From what I gather, they had somebody lined up to
move it, but they called them off because they found somebody to do it
cheaper (maybe)

could be totally out - of - pocket for all I know.