Default An email I received - Poor Harry...

He can't buy a good vote to save his soul (if he has one)

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...BgW4BNYJCNIIGg

or: http://tinyurl.com/5f8y2s

Let it be known that none of the 1265 ratings are mine. It appears they
don't have a 'no star' rating.
--
John H.

JohnH wrote:
He can't buy a good vote to save his soul (if he has one)

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...BgW4BNYJCNIIGg

or: http://tinyurl.com/5f8y2s

Let it be known that none of the 1265 ratings are mine. It appears they
don't have a 'no star' rating.

I'm supposed to give a schitt about what passes for thought or opinion
among you and the rest of the right-wing trash?

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 10:46:24 -0500, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
He can't buy a good vote to save his soul (if he has one)

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...BgW4BNYJCNIIGg

or: http://tinyurl.com/5f8y2s

Let it be known that none of the 1265 ratings are mine. It appears they
don't have a 'no star' rating.

I'm supposed to give a schitt about what passes for thought or opinion
among you and the rest of the right-wing trash?

My opinion is not expressed there. As to the others, I can not say.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
Tim Tim is offline

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...YAAABzTs3Ii87v....

or:http://tinyurl.com/5f8y2s

Let it be known that none of the 1265 ratings are mine. It appears they
don't have a 'no star' rating.
--
John H.

Oh, Hey!

i see how it works now.

Relax Harry, I gave you a 5-star on your post because I figgah'd you
needed a break. The holidays, man. the holidays!