Default Public service announcment

"Jim" wrote in message

I think the list Tom was looking at was bogus. Disney cards are backed by
the full faith and confidence in the "Mouse" himself.

What mouse?? Hopefully not the Rowdy Mouse group.

Jim Jim is offline

Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

I think the list Tom was looking at was bogus. Disney cards are backed by
the full faith and confidence in the "Mouse" himself.

What mouse?? Hopefully not the Rowdy Mouse group.

Not Rowdy Mouse. The Mouse. Were you brought up in a vacuum? First you
don't know Micky D. Now you don't know the Mouse.

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

I think the list Tom was looking at was bogus. Disney cards are backed
by the full faith and confidence in the "Mouse" himself.

What mouse?? Hopefully not the Rowdy Mouse group.

Not Rowdy Mouse. The Mouse. Were you brought up in a vacuum? First you
don't know Micky D. Now you don't know the Mouse.

That Mouse!
Took the kids down there way back in '93 to meet him.
What a nightmare...lost the oldest guy at DisneyWorld first morning and then
lost the youngest that afternoon at Epcot Center.
I was ready to tear up our 3 day passes & spend the time around the pool.

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:54:14 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

I think the list Tom was looking at was bogus. Disney cards are backed
by the full faith and confidence in the "Mouse" himself.

What mouse?? Hopefully not the Rowdy Mouse group.

Not Rowdy Mouse. The Mouse. Were you brought up in a vacuum? First you
don't know Micky D. Now you don't know the Mouse.

That Mouse!
Took the kids down there way back in '93 to meet him.
What a nightmare...lost the oldest guy at DisneyWorld first morning and then
lost the youngest that afternoon at Epcot Center.
I was ready to tear up our 3 day passes & spend the time around the pool.

Must have cost an arm and a leg. Took the kids there sometime in the
'80's on the way to fish. They wanted something like 30 bucks just to
park! Turned right around and continued to the ocean.
Kids were a bit disappointed, but they got over it.
I cheered them up by not charging them for lunch that day.

--Vic

wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

[...]

A one day pass at Dizzyworld is $75 these days, and about $10 less for
kids under 10.

Takes your breath away, eh?

wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

[...]

Seems to me that we paid around a hundred each for four passes back then.

wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

[...]

Worth every penny. Although for adults, I think I prefer Universal Studios.
But, that's just me.

Eisboch

Jim Jim is offline

Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

I think the list Tom was looking at was bogus. Disney cards are backed
by the full faith and confidence in the "Mouse" himself.

What mouse?? Hopefully not the Rowdy Mouse group.

Not Rowdy Mouse. The Mouse. Were you brought up in a vacuum? First you
don't know Micky D. Now you don't know the Mouse.

That Mouse!
Took the kids down there way back in '93 to meet him.
What a nightmare...lost the oldest guy at DisneyWorld first morning and then
lost the youngest that afternoon at Epcot Center.
I was ready to tear up our 3 day passes & spend the time around the pool.

You did eventually find the kids?

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

I think the list Tom was looking at was bogus. Disney cards are backed
by the full faith and confidence in the "Mouse" himself.

What mouse?? Hopefully not the Rowdy Mouse group.
Not Rowdy Mouse. The Mouse. Were you brought up in a vacuum? First you
don't know Micky D. Now you don't know the Mouse.

That Mouse!
Took the kids down there way back in '93 to meet him.
What a nightmare...lost the oldest guy at DisneyWorld first morning and
then lost the youngest that afternoon at Epcot Center.
I was ready to tear up our 3 day passes & spend the time around the pool.

You did eventually find the kids?

Naw...they found me. ;-)
First, the olderst guy came walking up as we exited the House of Presidents
and at Epcot the youngest guy was playing with the video phones close to the
entrance at 1900 hrs when he saw us looking for him. .

D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

I think the list Tom was looking at was bogus. Disney cards are backed
by the full faith and confidence in the "Mouse" himself.
What mouse?? Hopefully not the Rowdy Mouse group.
Not Rowdy Mouse. The Mouse. Were you brought up in a vacuum? First you
don't know Micky D. Now you don't know the Mouse.
That Mouse!
Took the kids down there way back in '93 to meet him.
What a nightmare...lost the oldest guy at DisneyWorld first morning and
then lost the youngest that afternoon at Epcot Center.
I was ready to tear up our 3 day passes & spend the time around the pool.

You did eventually find the kids?

Naw...they found me. ;-)
First, the olderst guy came walking up as we exited the House of Presidents
and at Epcot the youngest guy was playing with the video phones close to the
entrance at 1900 hrs when he saw us looking for him. .

"olderst"? You should use a spell checker if you are going to call
other people on their typos. This isn't even a typo, dummy.